Where's Mark?(MTO)

exSW

I talked to him today, he had a lame excuse but I distinctly heard a sultry voice asking “ do you want me to use the coconut oil or the palm oil on your back Marky?” Which he hastily blamed on the radio program he was listening to...?

17 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

When I went to Iraq and didn't come home for just shy of 2 years I remember people saying when I got back, "your were gone" ? Not a joke 

Nice to know they missed you isn't it??

I heard from him today. I think he was on a recovery mission in the Congo for an illusive part for the Caravan Del Grande. 

1 hour ago, Rusty shackleford said:

When I went to Iraq and didn't come home for just shy of 2 years I remember people saying when I got back, "your were gone" ? Not a joke 

You must have left a real impression ???

Thank you for going and I’m really thankful you came back. 

Rusty

Welcome home soldier!    Thank you for your service.   It took nearly 30 years before they welcomed us home, so I know how you felt.

Fred

Archived