I have a 2656.  Hydro seems ok uses the foot pedals.   The loader is ok but not great a little slow not super powerful.    But the 3point hitch is about useless.   If you're above 1/2 throttle the loader is faster but still not real strong.  The lift arms will barely lift a grader box.      It does not settle after it has lifted it will stay up for days.     Changed filter ,changed releaf valve,   Assuming the pump is bad?  What's your all thoughts?

Two pumps on that tractors hitch hydraulics.  Big one is for the remote valves, second "piggyback" pump is for the 3pt, but when the 3pt is not in use it supplies oil to the remote valves.  Sounds like a weak piggyback pump to me, but you should test it to be sure.

Just tested the loader it has 1900 psi  not sure where to test 3pt  but I think your right 

your just testing pressure volume moves things you could also have a leak where the piggy back pump mounts (O-rings 2 places) but I would guess the hitch pump went south