Manitou MVT1130L telehandler

I'm looking at one that runs great, loader hyd work perfect ...................... catch is ............ wont move , brake pedal goes straight to the floor and the steering wont move (acts like its at full lock no mater which way you turn it)   Any ideas or know anyone I can talk to about figuring it out?

W-A-G  Look into the electrical circuits for steering/ brakes. I have no experience with these as we use JCB’s but we’ve had issues with the steering which traced to the electrical switches that control crab steering. Good luck 🍀 

Well I DID figure it out.  Someone (last operator maybe?) broke the handle off the spoolvalve that changes the steering modes and it was "in between" thus locked it into deadhead.   After I got that undercontrol ...... I figured out the hydraulic park brake and away it goes :)  Got it cheap because they couldnt figure it out .   6000 lb capacity and will reach 39.7 ft  

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Killer Red Mater said:

Well I DID figure it out.  Someone (last operator maybe?) broke the handle off the spoolvalve that changes the steering modes and it was "in between" thus locked it into deadhead.   After I got that undercontrol ...... I figured out the hydraulic park brake and away it goes :)  Got it cheap because they couldnt figure it out .   6000 lb capacity and will reach 39.7 ft  

Figured it would be something stupid. Sounds like you got a deal! Telehandlers have their place but I’d rather have a pay loader with a high reach bucket. I think you can see your work better.

Well ............... I dont do much " loader" work.   Mostly carrying stuff around. picking up an end and bringing dead semi trucks inside to fix, use it as a  crane to install engines, pick things up and load them in my enddump trailer. reaching over and past stuff I have in the way and get something  so a payloader wont quite do what I want to do