what's it called. what do you call it. where to buy one

Here goes. name of the 5 gallon grease/oiler tool for TD6 idlers and support rollers. Big flat button not a Zerk fitting. Came before zerk but lubed with a pump out of the big bucket or 20 gallon tool.Where do you find them ? Who has 2 and will part with one. My fittings use a 7/8 wrench. Thanks 

Still do not know how to send pictures. 43 and 53 TD 6's

Alemite fitting, Acklands Grainger has them I think they are rated in numbers based on sizes. Bought them for work for greasing the packing in natural gas valves.

Think they used to call them buttonhead also.

If you have hydraulic supply house they may have them. I switched mine out to a smaller one but same style. I cant remember why. Maybe that's all they had. 

Got one at Napa couple years ago for our tile trencher, older counter guy knew what I wanted and took the time to find it in there  computer. Weren't cheap

A local contractor switches all their grease zerks over to that style. I'm sure they have a direct supply considering they use 100s, but we keep a small supply sourced through Grainger.