Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Looks like somebody tried the aftermarket “tender foot shifting” kit on it.

thinking about it that may have been for shifting the sprag less ta’s 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No thats not a tenderfoot. 

Its a pressure sender made by Allied. Usually seen with the Allied spragless TAs. 

Lookslike theres no linkage hooled to the spool. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't look like the original MCV looks like its been replaced

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ksfarmdude said:

Doesn't look like the original MCV looks like its been replaced

Could have just been cleaned.  I have a jet tank that is heated.  I've washed IH parts in it thoroughly and sometimes they come out and are faded like that.  It will pull most all the paint off if you leave it in long enough.  I do not use a caustic solution.  Just a powdered soap that can be dumped down a drain during clean-out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, beekeep15 said:

whats 

that line coming out the bottom for

Supercharge line from the hitch pump. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, J-Mech said:

Could have just been cleaned.  I have a jet tank that is heated.  I've washed IH parts in it thoroughly and sometimes they come out and are faded like that.  It will pull most all the paint off if you leave it in long enough.  I do not use a caustic solution.  Just a powdered soap that can be dumped down a drain during clean-out. 

I never tank those I only power wash the outside and use solvent cleaner or brakleen on passages and its good to go

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ksfarmdude said:

I never tank those I only power wash the outside and use solvent cleaner or brakleen on passages and its good to go

I used to tank all parts except small ones.  It did the cleaning while I did other things.  Saved hours and hours of time cleaning parts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mrfred54 said:

Got to be 86series with the supercharge line

And the fuel tank, and battery cables, and clutch linkage....... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...