1486 break problems

I have a 1486 that the back brakes are sticking a little bit. I drove it about a quarter mile down the rode and the brakes started smoking. Then when you press the brakes you have no breaks. When you press the clutch the tractor comes to a dead stop in low 3rd. I have fluid going to the breaks. I also blead the brakes but nothing has helped. 

51 minutes ago, Keith 1066 said:

I have a 1486 that the back brakes are sticking a little bit. I drove it about a quarter mile down the rode and the brakes started smoking. Then when you press the brakes you have no breaks. When you press the clutch the tractor comes to a dead stop in low 3rd. I have fluid going to the breaks. I also blead the brakes but nothing has helped. 

Those are wet brakes how did they start smoking ???? 

They'll burn the paint off and smoke. 

Sound to me like your brake valve is shot and bypassing fluid to the brakes constantly. 

With tractor running and no brakes applied,  crack one of the brake lines. If oil comes out it's time for a rebuild. 

How would it even move  then? never seen one get that hot before but then again nothing surprises me anymore from what I read on here 

Pins can be rusted in the Clevis on the master cylinder and not releasing all the way.

Make sure pedals are free, I have seen that cause smoke on  86 & 88 series. Stick foot under pedal & pull up with toes to rule the simple out before getting wrenches.

We have disced some ground with the tractor and the brakes are still sticking the tractor sat outside for a while. We bought the tractor and put a motor in it. The tractor steers fine, clutch feels good. I have no brakes and the brakes are locking up. I would appreciate some help