The awesome picture thread

lorenzo

23 hours ago, utility 64 said:

Ladybug , taken photo with my cell phone .

photo_11.jpg

Ladybugs are a family of insects of the order of beetles, also called ladybugs, or colloquially or regionally beetles or pernettes. This monophyletic taxon brings together approximately 6,000 species distributed throughout the world

Ladybugs are among the insects used by humans: many species in fact feed on aphids, and are therefore used in biological control as a natural insecticide. The number of spots on the ladybug depends on the species, which it can be a key to determining. It does not depend on one's age, contrary to popular belief

• Like 1

My wife took this pic of me out our back door.  Believe it out not, the beans were 14-20% so I didn't run that night.  They're horribly dusty here this year.

28845.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2023 at 10:21 AM, IH766 said:

Started showing the youngest how to weld, and the oldest is starting to get the tractor bug. 

Screenshot_20230929_003212_Video Player.jpg

Snapchat-2016136709.jpg

He's saying we need this dad lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, db1486 said:

He's saying we need this dad lol

I'm sad to say she actually preferred the 8630 deere, she's still young though lol

• Haha 1

....fancy a trip down to the ice...below New Zealand ??

..picture of big cruise ship....giving    ''berth ''  to the SOB     , in which the tourists get up close and personal to the obvious delights of the frozen world of the Antarctic

...SOB......Special Operations Boat ......comes out of a big 'hanger'' inside the bowels of the cruise ship...

Mike

1696556656513  antartic.jpg

1696556656513  SOB   boat.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mike newman said:

....fancy a trip down to the ice...below New Zealand ??

..picture of big cruise ship....giving    ''berth ''  to the SOB     , in which the tourists get up close and personal to the obvious delights of the frozen world of the Antarctic

...SOB......Special Operations Boat ......comes out of a big 'hanger'' inside the bowels of the cruise ship...

Mike

1696556656513  antartic.jpg

1696556656513  SOB   boat.jpg

Well Mike. looks like that SOB was a breech delivery🙃

• Haha 4

This is a favorite for me, every year I take a pic of the last rows for harvest each year.  That way I have a record in my phone of when I finished.  They're talking storms Thursday so I'm glad I finished last night.

KIMG1285.JPG

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pete1468 said:

This is a favorite for me, every year I take a pic of the last rows for harvest each year.  That way I have a record in my phone of when I finished.  They're talking storms Thursday so I'm glad I finished last night.

KIMG1285.JPG

Always nice to be finished!!

• Like 4