The awesome picture thread

lorenzo

8 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Can't tell if that's the lone ranger or sandhiller.......

...no   no...they are both together........having a moment of quiet reflection...while leaning on the  stock yard railing.....

...the bloke  on the horse was jumpin'  Jack

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/22/2022 at 6:20 AM, iowaboy1965 said:

Had / have a length of wooden tile we dug up in the 70s when putting in some new pvc tile on the farm. 

My neighbor retired from the tiling and dozing business.  I rented his shop last winter to work on the 1206.  He has a big collection of tile on one wall, including some amazing wooden tile he encountered while digging/ trenching over the years. 

He also had a collection of items found in farm fields,  including wooden wagon wheels, toys and a bowling ball!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Can't tell if that's the lone ranger or sandhiller.......

Not me.

I would make that horse go to the other end of the arena all by his lonesome ūüėČūü§†

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, mike newman said:

...no   no...they are both together........having a moment of quiet reflection...while leaning on the  stock yard railing.....

...the bloke  on the horse was jumpin'  Jack

Mike

Is that you up there with the microphone Mike?

1 minute ago, 1256pickett said:

Is that you up there with the microphone Mike?

...if that was me  on the 'mic''   ...no one would understand what I was ah  ...yelling !!

...but the big rodeo   is a great experience..hope to see one   more  ..in the US 

...lunch break , down under, Pickett...drilling  ''Raphno ''...a winter feed brassica

Mike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike newman said:

....talking of deer hunting......??

...jet boat heading up one one of the South Islands, West  Coast rivers...these rivers open up into river flats and you can see the ''tops'' in the distance....

Mike

1669996464796waiatoto    river.jpg

Looks like that might be where your river bank ended up¬†ūüôÉ

....two NZ entrants in  a  '' worlds best aurora  pictures  ''  photo contest....both from the South Island...where any chance of seeing the Southern lights from the Antarctic   is   only really possible

Mike

1670294814359nugget point light.jpg

kavan-chay-98b0d253   lighthouse.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Sutherland Falls      Fiordland    National Park     South Island of   NZ

...from this  picture one cannot see the over all height of the falls...but they rank #10 on the highest falls around the globe..

I have not been in the basins above the falls..but have trudged past the base of them , whilst hunting in Fiordland

Mike

1670784501691fiordland.jpg

• Like 8