Jump to content

The awesome picture thread


Recommended Posts

I have to tell you Lorenzo that you post some awesome pictures!

 Are they all pictures that you take or do you “borrow” them?

 The picture below was just taken a couple of minutes ago, not really awesome but it just doesn’t happen very often.

 Yesterday afternoon and evening we had a couple of inches of very fluffy snow, and it seem to be very humid last night so it created a frost on everything, if you look at the blue silo you will see the sun is melting the frost off as it is coming up. Also the snow on the roof of the buildings look like they have diamonds in them.

2083A075-07F4-407F-8983-84C8908200E7.thumb.jpeg.1e7f7af0e2f9afab70c053b4055eb158.jpeg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure any of mine would qualify as awesome but I like them and I snapped all of them. 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Here’s one I just took this AM in my driveway . BECC33A9-4C59-46EB-B1B2-454069DF3E16.thumb.jpeg.4bb5c67814e6d7dbc0b2fe436c3fab88.jpegAD5FA4B2-F478-4437-BD6B-B6A546F7CC93.thumb.jpeg.cdfb2f2a09e9f90b25e015d1cc96ae21.jpeg

Hmmm so the that's what happened to the Donner party!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 9:47 AM, lorenzo said:
On 2/20/2021 at 9:35 AM, Qc.Can.IH man said:

I have to tell you Lorenzo that you post some awesome pictures!

 Are they all pictures that you take or do you “borrow” them?


 

Some of both,   Here’s one I took in the Galápagos Islands near Darwin and Wolf.

 

FB886222-BA41-4C9E-AA95-52BD7F10B18E.thumb.jpeg.be228bbb94e183d6fd05a459871ed1c8.jpeg 

Expand  

Am I supposed to use my imagination? Or was it just snowing very hard where you took that picture? All I see is white! LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

Am I supposed to use my imagination? Or was it just snowing very hard where you took that picture? All I see is white! LOL

Something happened to that post and I can’t fix it.   It was supposed to be of a picture I took in the Galapagos near Wolf and Darwin. B61A4426-DDCC-4CFD-8410-23155334D3ED.thumb.jpeg.f68e8b6754571ac10f7bcbc6aa228938.jpeg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Surely someone  rescued these???

347840401_warharleys.thumb.JPG.f518b8d153c8d798b0eb0cd028f8f140.JPG

I tried to find out some things, posted as post war brits, DR rides, probably some hogs in there, you remember my post from last year about the old mans war buddy, I wonder where his bikes ended up.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

...for some reason...that picture of the abandoned motor cycles    is rather sad......I guess it goes with the territory...

.....just more  casualties  of the conflict...albeit  inanimate  casualties.....

Mike

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mike newman said:

...for some reason...that picture of the abandoned motor cycles    is rather sad......I guess it goes with the territory...

.....just more  casualties  of the conflict...albeit  inanimate  casualties.....

Mike

 

I think it is real sad. 

I think of the men who rode them. 

Maybe they were able to be sold as surplus. 

Hope they found a way to be owned by someone. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TN Hillbilly said:

What am I seeing here?

I had two thoughts, with the berm showing is this a military range evacuated because a haboob was/is/did come over, or is it a private small range where the shooters are down range checking targets, either way it looks dusty, the rifles appear the same but I can't make out any defining features except the yellow tagging on them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TN Hillbilly said:

What am I seeing here?

 

3 hours ago, TN Hillbilly said:

What am I seeing here?

 

2 hours ago, Dasnake said:

I had two thoughts, with the berm showing is this a military range evacuated because a haboob was/is/did come over, or is it a private small range where the shooters are down range checking targets, either way it looks dusty, the rifles appear the same but I can't make out any defining features except the yellow tagging on them.

I'm just going to throw out a guess

A snowy afternoon of shooting distance on a hay meadow in Western Nebraska.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

 

 

I'm just going to throw out a guess

A snowy afternoon of shooting distance on a hay meadow in Western Nebraska.

 

I thought snow but the guns are left out, we’ve all been hunting in sleet and rain and know guns do not like a soaking down.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

I thought snow but the guns are left out, we’ve all been hunting in sleet and rain and know guns do not like a soaking down.

It is curious, waiting to here the back story myself Jake.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 guys that wish they would have put the guns away before celebrating too hard after target practice. My youngest did that once after trap shooting with his buddies

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...