The awesome picture thread

lorenzo

Kind of reminds me of my V8 Pinto, how does it ride...rough, how does it handle...poor, got just the fix...throw a bigger motor in it 

• Like 4

On 2/13/2021 at 9:51 PM, mike newman said:

...beautiful   grove of trees......but what the heck are you doing, Lorenzo??...taking a leak.or something ??...:rolleyes:

Mike

He's looking for the bear! He's listening for the tree! He's looking for the forest! Or all three.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

He's looking for the bear! He's listening for the tree! He's looking for the forest! Or all three.

Aw     shucks   Jake...really ???.....but maybe he can 'multi task '   and such a matter

Mike

• Haha 2

I have to tell you Lorenzo that you post some awesome pictures!

Are they all pictures that you take or do you “borrow” them?

The picture below was just taken a couple of minutes ago, not really awesome but it just doesn’t happen very often.

Yesterday afternoon and evening we had a couple of inches of very fluffy snow, and it seem to be very humid last night so it created a frost on everything, if you look at the blue silo you will see the sun is melting the frost off as it is coming up. Also the snow on the roof of the buildings look like they have diamonds in them.

2083A075-07F4-407F-8983-84C8908200E7.thumb.jpeg.1e7f7af0e2f9afab70c053b4055eb158.jpeg

• Like 6

On 2/20/2021 at 9:47 AM, lorenzo said:
On 2/20/2021 at 9:35 AM, Qc.Can.IH man said:

I have to tell you Lorenzo that you post some awesome pictures!

Are they all pictures that you take or do you “borrow” them?

Some of both,   Here’s one I took in the Galápagos Islands near Darwin and Wolf.

FB886222-BA41-4C9E-AA95-52BD7F10B18E.thumb.jpeg.be228bbb94e183d6fd05a459871ed1c8.jpeg 

Expand  

Am I supposed to use my imagination? Or was it just snowing very hard where you took that picture? All I see is white! LOL

5 minutes ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

Am I supposed to use my imagination? Or was it just snowing very hard where you took that picture? All I see is white! LOL

Something happened to that post and I can’t fix it.   It was supposed to be of a picture I took in the Galapagos near Wolf and Darwin. B61A4426-DDCC-4CFD-8410-23155334D3ED.thumb.jpeg.f68e8b6754571ac10f7bcbc6aa228938.jpeg

• Like 5

22 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Surely someone  rescued these???

347840401_warharleys.thumb.JPG.f518b8d153c8d798b0eb0cd028f8f140.JPG

I tried to find out some things, posted as post war brits, DR rides, probably some hogs in there, you remember my post from last year about the old mans war buddy, I wonder where his bikes ended up.

• Like 2