The awesome picture thread

lorenzo

19 hours ago, messer9696 said:

Sung to the tune of a classic kids song. "The femur bone is connected to the stay wire. The stay wire is connected to the box corner."

Good ole' Nebraska!

??

20210102_134335.jpg

You can find the bone holding the fence around here like that as well.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, messer9696 said:

Sung to the tune of a classic kids song. "The femur bone is connected to the stay wire. The stay wire is connected to the box corner."

Good ole' Nebraska!

??

20210102_134335.jpg

Not the first time I have seen that . 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 7:08 PM, messer9696 said:

Good ole' Nebraska!

??

20210102_134335.jpg

...what do you do with the rest of the body...??...feed it to Mr Wu's hogs ...???..(a la Deadwood ...)...guess it saves on funeral costs....:mellow:......neat though.......

Mike

6 hours ago, mike newman said:

...what do you do with the rest of the body...??...feed it to Mr Wu's hogs ...???..(a la Deadwood ...)...guess it saves on funeral costs....:mellow:......neat though.......

Mike

That "SOB" Hired Man Finally Got A Job Done Correctly, 

"I will Drive By this Fence from time to time to see if he is still doing His Job!!"

I'm Keeping his "Cashed" Social security Checks in a quart Jar in the Farm Office,  If Someone calls to Check up on him,   I Tell'm,   "Yup, He's out on the pasture Keep'n the cow's in"  ?

Jim Droscha

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, sandhiller said:

1170899383_awesomelogtruck.jpg.5ca0b82d0619e867c298773e15386814.jpg

Right hand drive  !!!...great old picture....that work that must have gone into that 'via duct' structure is incredible.....to be engineered  to cart those logs over like that.... three   rack chains ??...butt log is not to good though  !

Mike

• Like 1

A few more pics ,lower down in the valleys. Myself with one of our machines. A snowy day,yes ,there is lots of snow in Afghanistan. Sentry on post at OP Mustang.Pakistan across the valley ,and in front of us.Incoming from that direction makes for quick departure !!

afghan 2014 541.JPG

afghan 2014 485.JPG

afghan 2014 483.JPG

afghan 2014 1132.JPG

afghan 2014 566.JPG

afghan 2014 082.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2