This is basically the last 60 days in a 30s vid

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">All of mainstream media: <a href="https://t.co/vn0m9cJMle">pic.twitter.com/vn0m9cJMle</a></p>&mdash; Larry Johnson (@2LarryJohnson7) <a href="https://twitter.com/2LarryJohnson7/status/1253029416298582018?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 22, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sorry....try pasteing it in your browser...its worth it

Nah,that didn't work.

yep that pretty much sums it up.

• Haha 1

Doc told my brother today. "BIGGEST SHAM in my 40 year career,  we have months of data now an none of it says crowds or schools have anything to do with it.  A bandanna to protect you?  May as well wear a fishing net"  He's former navy doc and er physician from Philly.   No nonsense.  So frustrated he says to see what really going on and people just cowering.   Its a political emergency not a med one he knows....not "models" or "estimates"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

A bandanna to protect you?  May as well wear a fishing net" 

I'll add another word...a homemade bandana.  When was the last time the government approved or encouraged anything homemade?  Everything else in my lifetime had to be made by the authorized, the trained, from approved materials with the correct procedures for handling, storage, etc..  I can't wait until real data comes out on their effectiveness.

Face masks = situational placebos

• Like 2
3 hours ago, EquipmentJunkie said:

I'll add another word...a homemade bandana.  When was the last time the government approved or encouraged anything homemade?  Everything else in my lifetime had to be made by the authorized, the trained, from approved materials with the correct procedures for handling, storage, etc..  I can't wait until real data comes out on their effectiveness.

Face masks = situational placebos

Next Fauci will probably recommend inhaling helium, standing on your head, and singing the last line of the Star Spangled Banner.  And at least half the country would do it.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Home made mask= false sense of security . 

How many folks do you think will have a clean mask on when you come across them?  I've seen some pretty nasty ones already.

Starting May 1 we'll be required to wear one in any store we enter here in pricksterland.  You know, the stores where we can't buy gardening supplies.

I have a neck gaiter that I wear when I'm running my circular saw, have a little coarse dust and don't want to mess with my respirator.  I guess I'll carry it with me to pull up if that's what it takes to get inside.

If I can find the right hat, I may go for the Bruce Dern bank robber look.  What'cha all think?

• Like 1

Our governor announced today  ( 4-25-2020)  that Beginning May 4 restaurants and churches can open back up . 

(Some restrictions will apply)

Bars , and the like, to remain closed for another month. 

If you would like to own a bar and move to Lincoln I’m positive there will be dozens of them for sale real soon. 

3 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Our governor announced today  ( 4-25-2020)  that Beginning May 4 restaurants and churches can open back up . 

(Some restrictions will apply)

Bars , and the like, to remain closed for another month. 

If you would like to own a bar and move to Lincoln I’m positive there will be dozens of them for sale real soon. 

I don't think a restaurant, bar, or theater can cover expenses if they have to observe the distancing thing.

Every  third or fourth seat in theater, or every second or third table in restaurant.  Don't think it's gonna fly.  I hope I'm wrong, but I'll be surprised if many of them open up.

3 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

I don't think a restaurant, bar, or theater can cover expenses if they have to observe the distancing thing.

Every  third or fourth seat in theater, or every second or third table in restaurant.  Don't think it's gonna fly.  I hope I'm wrong, but I'll be surprised if many of them open up.

I’m supprised at that ,

my bet is they are all going to open back up and they cant wait to do so. 

A high percentage of them are on the brink of bankruptcy and are already secretly having people in . I have witnessed that first hand . 

Also im betting most if not all of them don’t give a dam about counting people , and are more concerned about paying the rent . 

4 hours ago, lightninboy said:

Real data doesn't mean anything as long as there's liberals and fake news.

This is way beyond free speech.

They are now the Enemies of America

48 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

I’m supprised at that ,

my bet is they are all going to open back up and they cant wait to do so. 

A high percentage of them are on the brink of bankruptcy and are already secretly having people in . I have witnessed that first hand . 

Also im betting most if not all of them don’t give a dam about counting people , and are more concerned about paying the rent . 

I really hope you're right, and you may well be.  This is all uncharted territory.