Oil continues to go down due to reduced use (Coronavirus) and overproduction.  Guess we wont be dumping oil away like other commodities.  Just read that stocks on oil tanker companies jumped up today as the sector is looking for short term storage options.   

If a guy invested in the right companies now he could make a fortune in a couple year although i guess that is always the case.😂

They got you on that too.... the turn them into mutual funds and you are “gambling” on whether they make money on the contract. Pretty sure the only people that get paid honestly for what they do are prostitutes

extreme sarcasm right now to make sure everyone is on same page

• Like 1

Heard that WTI is trading below $0.00 and producers are thinking of paying to get rid of it.

If true this may be a good opportunity to get all the plow share protectorent you'd ever need on the cheap?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

They got you on that too.... the turn them into mutual funds and you are “gambling” on whether they make money on the contract. Pretty sure the only people that get paid honestly for what they do are prostitutes

extreme sarcasm right now to make sure everyone is on same page

Prostitutes are pawns for the pimps. The pimps are the ones making it

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Heard that WTI is trading below $0.00 and producers are thinking of paying to get rid of it.

If true this may be a good opportunity to get all the plow share protectorent you'd ever need on the cheap?

June delivery of WTI crude costs the supplier $36.73.  Soooo.  W**?   

This has made out work more than a little tense.  The phrase “shut in” has come up.  The wells cost money to re-work after being shut in to re-establish flow, they have just found a way to make that pencil out.  Watch this pendulum swing everyone 

1 hour ago, Ihfan4life said:

Prostitutes are pawns for the pimps. The pimps are the ones making it

Just like the fellas selling us cRude oil shares lol

I got a list of stocks I want to buy, but I don't think we are close to bottom yet, I am waiting for the my "target" numbers to buy.............Whether it happens or not remains to be seen.  

Negatale oil prices are bizarre.

So if you have oil wells on your place you have to pay the production company for taking it?

Tell me this is fake news! Please!

Thx-Ace

16 minutes ago, acem said:

Negatale oil prices are bizarre.

So if you have oil wells on your place you have to pay the production company for taking it?

Tell me this is fake news! Please!

Thx-Ace

Not exactly.  They are selling futures. In essence the market is saying they will have so much oil in June they will have to pay the buyer to take the oil.  Th

but like any speculation market reality is another story. If they told all the farmers in April that they would have to PAY $3 to sell corn in October do you think they would still plant as much corn? 

• Like 1

only see it in the morning they flash 4-5 different tables wti may  was $8-13  while june delivery was $21-25

as said above any thing that floats is being filled, 3 weeks back netherlands owner of u.s.a. co was paying $5 bl then ,at well collector and setting up convoy.

dont understand why north sea,arabia and russian is not this low.....?

history channel did show GB has wwii underground tanks that could take about 10 days supply

and yes the little guy can be stuck with charge back fees,but alot of times they will waive and buy 100% of the lease,then 5x production when $ is good.

I don't have any oil  wells btw. 

I  do have gas wells on my ranch. The last few years they have paid the electric bill at the house, that's it. Half our farm has been out of production since the flood last year. Those wells feed into a pipeline that was washed  out where it goes under the arkansas river and has not yet been repaired.

• Sad 1
22 minutes ago, acem said:

I don't have any oil  wells btw. 

I  do have gas wells on my ranch. The last few years they have paid the electric bill at the house, that's it. Half our farm has been out of production since the flood last year. Those wells feed into a pipeline that was washed  out where it goes under the arkansas river and has not yet been repaired.

dont get reports on central u.s.a.  here there is still a power struggle for gas,purchased/bankrupted down to <6 operators ( many faux names)

cracker plant and final phase of export line to condenser for LNG

east of mississippi , 1 foreign co is making cant refuse deals to be only player.  we will have a shortage while shell and europe gets the supply

several of the BEST wells in WVA paid $1k year had charge backs to shut in ,as 99 yr  lease was up,once 97 yr owner passed paid estate $1k for all and opened it up to billions !!

. criminal line up ,govt, banks/funds,gas/oil, insurance, lawyers 

1 hour ago, sandhiller said:

IMG_4406.thumb.JPG.0f4fcbde93263319fc5fffb973ed2ebb.JPG

...who "kicks out the horses "from under the  US farmer in this case ???   oil companies   or Govt   decree ??  Oil companies down under are not noted for their slavish   adherence to  falling crude  prices...….

Mike

No sympathy here for them. Their lobbying and under the table payoffs to the right people for refinery exemptions and whatnot killed our ethanol corn market. Surely they still have some money left from the fall of 2014 when on farm diesel was 3.80 a gallon

Remember when oil hit record prices? Every thing that used oil in it went crazy on price, I was at the tractor tire store yesterday and asked if tires will be coming down in price, he looked at me and said that oil doesn't affect the price of tires. Sounds like they are backpedaling  to me.

• Like 1