Don't leave your battery charger on a crawler track & the drive away.  The result will look like this.

Vic

263.JPG

Good news is it charged up the battery and started ... Just trying to throw a positive spin there Vic

My buddies FIL started up his tractor and drove away, right over his big battery charger, he didn't feel a thing, look back or even knew it happened

Thats when all his little daughters got the safety talk about staying well away from any running equipment as nice as it was the see them run out of the house greeting him he wasn't always the one behind the wheel and watching out for them

The Bunns,

Not funny but I did this with my TD6. Never thought about the battery charger on the tracks after it fired up. Found it when I got off to do something or the cords were dragging!

Mine was flat as a 'sail cat'

Regards,

Chris

I remember finding a golf club cut into 8" segments that the kids left lying around and I went over it

My brand new "David White" automatic self leveling slope laser was no more track proof than that battery charger 😀

…."Aladdin "   ….steel thermos. (When they where made in Tennessee...) sun glasses......and new hand held grease gun....the expensive   …"non - gook  " model...….all crushed under the EX200 right hand side …(''blind side )  track...sigh

Mike

When I came out of command I had a old phone that looked like my government phone.  So when I drove off into the sunset I ran it over with my T6 infront of all my Soldiers.  The looks on their faces was priceless.

36 minutes ago, farmall57 said:

i've got an HP printer that I have threatened to do exactly that. :)

Have another printer handy---I suspect the present one will lose its functionality!

Vic

On 4/22/2020 at 2:57 AM, mike newman said:

…."Aladdin "   ….steel thermos. (When they where made in Tennessee...) sun glasses......and new hand held grease gun....the expensive   …"non - gook  " model...….all crushed under the EX200 right hand side …(''blind side )  track...sigh

Mike

Mine was a nearly new Ingersoll Rand 1/2" impact, on a PC200 track. It looked alright as it was out near the end of the pads, but it distorted the case so much so that it wouldn't work, and I couldn't even get the inners out to rebuild it/replace anything anyway.

On 4/19/2020 at 8:26 PM, Kevingweq said:

My brand new "David White" automatic self leveling slope laser was no more track proof than that battery charger 😀

Ouch!

Must have been missing rodeo season for the winter

I bet that was a wild ride

20 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

This is hard to bea

Oh my !!!  

I guess I'm a slow learner---I just ran over something else yesterday.  The good news is that it didn't break.  It was an old rug that I'd used to cover up the charger/starter during the winter.

Vic

Good laugh....but if you been around long enough...well we've all done it probably more then once, the laser is an ouch, backed over my LB4 with a truck. I left a 3/4 drive SK ratchet on the track once, put a nice neat 90deg bend right at the head, store clerk just shook his head as he replaced it under the lifetime warranty. 

On 4/19/2020 at 8:45 PM, thebunns said:

Don't leave your battery charger on a crawler track & the drive away.  The result will look like this.

Vic

263.JPG

Ahh, that'll buff right out...  may deliver some sparks not much charge, but it'll be buffed all right!  🙂 🙂