806 air filter

Red Collector

I changed the air filter on my 806, and it looks like maybe I had a mouse in there at one time. He gnawed a bit on the fins of the plastic sleeve that surrounds the filter. The part number is 385861R1, and looks like it is NLA from Case IH. I did a quick google search and had no luck... does anyone know if it available elsewhere? There are only a couple fins affected, and they are not chewed too bad, so I'm guessing I will be ok, but just want to see if there is a replacement available. Thanks.

Not sure how well this will come through, but this is what I printed off the case IH parts site. I have seen filters with these fins "built on" the filter, but in this case it's separate. Tom, my dealer carried the filter, but I need #26 in the diagram, and that seems no longer available from Case IH.

15872497289635561148828077015339.jpg

Well.... I apparently don't know which filter is in which tractor. My 684 has a filter with fins on it and my 806 has the fins inside the housing per your diagram. The filter in it is a Baldwin- PA 1709.

https://www.baldwinfilters.com/portal/site/Baldwin/menuitem.baf68f3e1f93c260baef35bf4256d1ca/?vgnextoid=527b6411b160a610VgnVCM10000025651dacRCRD&vgnextfmt=EN#/partDetail/PA1709