Online Auction results, IH tractors and Equipment (Wauseon, OH)

This auction was originally supposed to be held live. It turned into an online auction. Pics and other results will still be on the website for a short time. 

All equipment was super clean and well cared for.

There was no buyers premium charged unless you paid with a credit card. www.kigarauctions.com 

2013 CaseIH MX180, MFWD , 1075 hrs.  $87,500

1979 IH 1086 C. A . H. Duels 5475 hrs.  $15,750

1975 IH 1066 C. A. H.  Duels 6095 hrs.  $13,250

2006 CaseIH 2377 Combine 1700/2500 hrs. $61,500

1025 grain head $10,250

4206 corn head $20,250

CaseIH 1200 6X30 planter $13,250

CaseIH 5400 Drill w/Yetter cart  $9250

• Thanks 1

That’s back around the general area of my old stomping grounds. (SE MI / NW OH) Who was the auctioneer? Who was the seller? Looks like the 1066 and 1086 went for pretty good money. Can you give us the link to the website you mention? 

The equipment does look very clean. I’m a bit surprised that some of the equipment went as high as it did. Many times prices vary wildly based on region though.

2 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

The equipment does look very clean. I’m a bit surprised that some of the equipment went as high as it did. Many times prices vary wildly based on region though.

Where are you seeing this? Anyone care to share the LINK??????

17 minutes ago, Allredallday said:

FYI they were foundry weights. Not factory IH.

Yep see that now in pictures.  Thanks for the clarification.  It says weight bracket but doesn’t show it unless I’m not seeing things correctly (again).

Always nice to get an idea on prices.

Just now, TeachersPet1066 said:

Yep see that now in pictures.  Thanks for the clarification.  It says weight bracket but doesn’t show it unless I’m not seeing things correctly (again).

It wasn't the bracket, It was the angle lock bar that goes through a set of weights. 

A good lesson to learn....always go to the preview open house of an online machinery auction. That's how i learned they were not factory weights.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Allredallday said:

Rick G, Specifically where were your old stomping grounds?

Thanks for the link Allredallday. I didn’t know Jim Roth. 

I used to live in Ottawa Lake, Michigan. 5 miles north of the Ohio state line, right near US23 and Exit 5. 

I took some of my equipment to Darrell Yoder’s auction to sell that I didn’t get sold on my own on Craigslist. It was a good auction that day. I was there to see my stuff sell. Darrel did a good job and I got what I wanted for my stuff- I had a Krause soil saver there, an IH disk, and a gravity wagon. 

I've worked on that 1066 , we did not sell the tractor new , in 1976 my boss sent me out to adjust the clutch on it and he always liked when we brought serial numbers back of the tractor so he could keep track of them I saw that the cab serial number plate said  966 and I told the owner  that cab came off of a 966 he was ticked and went to the dealership he bought it from, he then found out the truth, he thought he ordered a new tractor in 1975 , when he left the dealership they drove into the shop a 1066 fender tractor and a 966 with delux cab and switched cab and fenders , then waited a few days and called him and said his tractor was in. , so this fellow then came to our dealership and bought a black stripe 1066 and traded in the 1066 and it went to a local farmer,  Jim was the 3rd owner , they all were particular   Steve