We had a local plow day today....here are some pics

Always enjoy them plow days and seeing some of the old models working. Nice pics looked to be a decent day for it.

• Like 3

Very cool. That is “social distancing” at its finest. Great Pictures!  Several generations of Red Power represented also. 👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 4

I want to see some plow day pictures with a 4586 and a 12 bottom 720.  Just sayin’.....

Looks like you had a good time, wish I could have joined you. 

• Like 4

Very nice! Ground looks good and fit too. You know that's something I've never did, plow with a open station tractor. Did a heck of a lot of seat time and a ton of hours in the 80s in a 1976, 1086 pulling a 1977, flat toggle 5x18 720.

• Like 2

Love that 400

• Like 5
1 hour ago, bitty said:

Love that 400

Like that 400 dualed up. I haven't seen a 400 dualed up around here that I can think of.

• Like 1

Very little plowing done in my immediate area in the spring,  hard clay and you’ll end up with bricks. That’s working up very nice! Great pictures!

• Like 1

Looks great.   We had a plow day coming up in a couple of weeks but that with everything else has been cancelled. 

I was raised on open station tractors.  Dad got his first cab tractor (966) the day before I left the farm to work in town. Plowed with 856D, 706G, 560G, 400G, WD, and a JD B.  Some days it was kinda cold, even with a Heat Houser on.  Then once in a while you would be on the other end of a 1/2 mile long field and a shower would come up.  All you could do was keep plowing.

• Haha 1