Any outfits still repairing tachometers in a timely manner?  The one in my 1566 is pooched, and from as far as i can tell they aren't reproduced.  Was sorta tempted to just get a 4 spd tach and put it in, but not real fond of most reproduction stuff anymore.  Figure I may as well get all options.  

1 hour ago, Vanstractors said:

I use Star Speedometer in Florida  Red Power Advertiser  386-569-5284 Always did me a great job !

X2. I sent the first one to them 900 hours ago. Still like the day I got it back!

9 hours ago, mmi said:

have to outside search /here  has been covered several x

I have, but it seems some of the places may have been slowing down or closed up.  Wanted a more recent suggestion list.  

8 hours ago, tractorholic said:

X2. I sent the first one to them 900 hours ago. Still like the day I got it 

I may give him a call, hopefully he is still at it.  

9 hours ago, Vanstractors said:

I use Star Speedometer in Florida  Red Power Advertiser  386-569-5284 Always did me a great job !

Sent four different ones to him over the years . 

All turned out great . 

He used to be in Minnesota. Our shop sent quite a few tachs to him. I was always impressed on the 66 series tachs with the center knob. He made that convex lens perfect. Turn around time could be slow sometimes. But worth the wait.

Use to be a place in Dayton ,Ohio that did speedometers, I don’t about tachometer 🤷‍♂️ Sorry