My dad needs prayer

im so sorry - i am praying your dad recovers well and will also pray he does not get infected, be strong and call him for support as they likely wont allow you to see him 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, MTO said:

This just sucks

I'll say a prayer for you both.

How old is your father and what's his first name if I may ask?

My dad turned 80 on feb 15 and his name is Arlin. 

May God give Arlin healing , strength, and peace in this time of need. Please keep us posted on his progress. Peace be with you all.

• Thanks 1

🙏

• Thanks 1

Thank you everyone for all the prayers. I picked him up a little while ago and he is doing well. PT had him walking today a couple times and he seems to have regained his balance really good. He is happy to be home but not happy that he now has 5 new meds that he has to take. Red power is a great community and I’m proud to be a member here. 
Thanks, Orin

• Like 7

Great news Orin! Glad he’s back home! The quick turnaround can only be positive!

Glad to hear GOOD news. Thank you for that. I’m glad he seems to be bouncing back well so far. Keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, NY1468 said:

Thanks again guys, both of us do appreciate all your support!

you are welcome orin, im so glad your dad is going ok, i have experienced a stroke with my gpa and dad, something be it a stroke, covid, accident will affect us all during our lives, people are good to have in your circle for support, I will need it on of these days just like you and others here, I am thankful god has blessed me with good people in my life to help me through the tuff times. We will continue to be praying for healing and wellness. 

Robert