I have remembered a few games me and my siblings Would play.         
hand slap ;     Put both hands in front of you.  The other person puts theres in front   Whoever is first puts there hands under the other persons hand.      The person on top has to move there hands before you can flip your and smack there’s. 

leg wrestling; lay on your back hip to hip ,head to toe.    Lift your leg up three times on the third time you lock legs and see who can flip the other one.   

Good times 

• Like 3

Kick the can was a favorite one with older cousins

• Like 2

We used to play war, wasn’t to bad until we added real BB guns, that made it a bit more interesting 

bikes were big, football, and a few other games

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, lightninboy said:

Strip Tag. 

I am thinking that you would not want to play this with relatives ....... ?

• Haha 5

Strip poker, also not with siblings.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, bitty said:

I am thinking that you would not want to play this with relatives ....... ?

He's from SD it's all good🥰🥰🤣!

Rick

How about? The new kid in school, let’s find out how tough he is, or another version, I’m the new kid in school who’s your hardest?

I dunno maybe that was a 50s  60s thing but a lot of it went around, make your beans or lose trying. 

We even had a special location called “the tree” in some ways growing up was fun, nobody gave a quarter nobody asked a quarter.

Freeze tag, hide and seek in the dark out side. 

Watch out for that.      Guidewire. 

Yep. When the Roman candles were done we used the empty tube to launch bottle rockets. they would singe your hand a little but we didn't care. Thx-Ace

3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

When ever friends came over we played hide and seek . 

for sure much more fun at night!!! cept when you stub toe on ladder in grass and break it and run into the electric fence on the wet grass - it lights you up!!!

12 hours ago, bitty said:

Kick the can was a favorite one with older cousins

cept when someone fills the can with rocks 

12 hours ago, dannyredfan said:

I have remembered a few games me and my siblings Would play.         
hand slap ;     Put both hands in front of you.  The other person puts theres in front   Whoever is first puts there hands under the other persons hand.      The person on top has to move there hands before you can flip your and smack there’s. 

leg wrestling; lay on your back hip to hip ,head to toe.    Lift your leg up three times on the third time you lock legs and see who can flip the other one.   

Good times 

you forgot u have to grab each others arm round about the forearm or so also, i was never defeated, that was my game i was too big to out run anyone in all teh other games 

31 minutes ago, acem said:

Bbgun war. Shooting bottle rockets at each other. Thx-Ace

well this was pretty good until one of the neighbor kids got shot in the forehead and the bb stuck and had to be removed at the DR, our parents got involved and we all got grounded 

bottle rockets were awesome until you got burned 

Ahhh red rover. One of my favorites from elementary school. The game where you get to clothes line your worst enemy to ground and not get in trouble........  I heard they quit playing that game by time I was in high school lol

Bloody knuckles was another one. Those quarters can sure skin up the knuckles lol

Me and a buddy used to play hide and seek with ski doos in the dark. That was alot of fun, and challenging at times 

I had a bb under my skin for years until it popped  out. Never told the parents. I know a guy that still has one in his nose. Thx-Ace

• Haha 1

All the stuff mentioned above. Lot of football, hide and seek after dark while the parents were inside playin cards. When the neighbor girls were involved, much more fun. 😄

When I yarded bales, every so often I would leave a couple feet between bales. Kids, friends, cousins spent hours chasin each other around in the "maze" playing whatever game they dreamed up. 

I don’t remember what my cousins and I played when we were real young, my cousin closest in age to me used to picket up and bawl every time she didn’t win or didn’t get her way, grandpa used to call her “old rain-in-the-face” in later years we played cards, A-hole was a favorite, grandma liked to play too, but we had to change the name to Unicorn before she would play. We drank beer, she drank tea. 

5 hours ago, MTO said:

Spin the bottle  with neighbor girls  not my sisters

I DID THAT WITH THE NEIGHBOR GIRLS OUT IN THE DEER CABIN.