66 series, the work light to the rear with the red tint.

stronger800

I use to have the part number written on my tool box for the 4" bulb that has the red tint on the backside and gets illuminated by the 1156 bulb behind it as a marker light.  I'm not sure they are even still available but I am certain the modern area parts counter guys will look at me like a have three heads if I ask for one.  Anybody know the number or care to make a link? My internet is so poor here that I have a terrible time searching the CNH sight anymore. Thank you.   

Oooooo, how about the red lens for the lube pressure light?  Just the lens. Had one cracked...caught it with a rag today and now it's a "lens delete" lube light. 

371461R92 is the part number for the rear light. It crosses over to 371461R92GV and is $55 from our local dealer. We get them from A&I for a lot less. Most dealers are A&I dealers as well and I believe all Deere dealers are as well 

I believe they make an LED version now.  Maybe check with RRR tractors 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stronger800 said:

I use to have the part number written on my tool box for the 4" bulb that has the red tint on the backside and gets illuminated by the 1156 bulb behind it as a marker light.  I'm not sure they are even still available but I am certain the modern area parts counter guys will look at me like a have three heads if I ask for one.  Anybody know the number or care to make a link? My internet is so poor here that I have a terrible time searching the CNH sight anymore. Thank you.   

Oooooo, how about the red lens for the lube pressure light?  Just the lens. Had one cracked...caught it with a rag today and now it's a "lens delete" lube light. 

Steiner has the lights available.

I don’t remember what size of lens 66 series have, but here’s a couple that are available 

B7BA9FB3-022A-4DA7-AD9D-0A264E1D464E.png

14A9F8B1-075F-466D-B4B0-4480D6616D23.png

738440B3-D5C2-4BAF-97A7-3C72332EEA2A.png