IH 2250 loader quicktach

farmerole

I've got one. Not sure if I want to part with it or not.  I switched to a skidsteer style made by worksaver. They should be the same as 2350 as well. Have thought I might sell it but not sure what it's worth. I have a bale spike that fits it too. They're not too hard to build if your capable and have time. 

20190504_120334_IMG_4197.JPEG

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Fball1208 said:

Do you have pics of this attachment? do you like it? we are between this one and a worksaver

Thanks

No pictures, yes I like. Have bought 3 of them 1 on a great bend 110 on my 7250. 1 on a versatile 276. 1 on a 2450 that is usually on a 3588. Never had any breakage on any of them, but always got the heavy duty choice not the standard duty. I sold my 7250 and the loader went with it so i only have the 2 remaining. It is nice being able to buy SSL attachments and have them fit everything. Call me during day if you want to talk 260-316- 8051

I got mine from Wasburns. See decal on unit.  Nice made units.  A friend of mine has one from them on his Case 580 loader backhoe 10K lb breakout he switches between grapple bucket and Bucket.  He has ripped the back plate off a bucket but the quick attach plate has held up perfectly.

Mine

pp

image.jpg

image.jpg

85F84529-8226-4A74-B711-51823DC1BFCE.png

That’s pretty cool. I had no idea those items existed. We have a 2250:years ago and I had a few buckets left over that I was always going to weld a skid steer plate onto the back of them so I could  use them on a skid steer. We also had very nice running gears made by Horst welding. 35 years ago. Are they still in business? 

Edit, wow I just googled Horst. Good for them.   40 ton running gears and rear steer models! Some components look the same as I remember on our old 8-10 ton models.