Sign in to follow this  
lorenzo

Wish I would have cought it on camera .

Went to Menards two days ago. 

Parking lot was packed and store had every check stand open . 11% off and looked like they were having a record day. 

I watched a pallet of TP come down the isle with a parade of customers chasing after it like it was a free beer float at Mardi Gras. 

When he set it down they dove on it like it was the last TP on Earth.  

It was so funny to watch and went so fast I didn’t even have time to get my phone out to film it.  

If I had, I’m sure it would have went Viral. 

It didn’t last two  Minutes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

It’s asinine. I wish somebody would add some chlorine to the gene pool right now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Wife and I went up to the local dollar general store last night to get some things to donate to the school so they can give the kids some care packages while they are at home.  We were talking with one of the workers about the toilet paper or the lack there of, she said every Thursday they get a delivery for the week, and there’s usually a pallet or 2 of tp, paper towels, kleenex, and diapers.  By Friday at noon it’s gone! She said she’s been paying attention to the to buyers, and she said it’s the same people buying the tp every Friday morning.  We are a town of 360 people, so it’s easy to know your customers.  How much tp does one household need???????

3 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

Wife and I went up to the local dollar general store last night to get some things to donate to the school so they can give the kids some care packages while they are at home.  We were talking with one of the workers about the toilet paper or the lack there of, she said every Thursday they get a delivery for the week, and there’s usually a pallet or 2 of tp, paper towels, kleenex, and diapers.  By Friday at noon it’s gone! She said she’s been paying attention to the to buyers, and she said it’s the same people buying the tp every Friday morning.  We are a town of 360 people, so it’s easy to know your customers.  How much tp does one household need???????

Depends on how full of sh!! they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

Do the math the next few times you take a crap. Count how many sheets you use. It’s amazing how little gets used. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

Do the math the next few times you take a crap. Count how many sheets you use. It’s amazing how little gets used. 

I got three girls 6-13 can’t keep the stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Didn't Cheryl Crow (the singer, not sure if I spelled her name correctly) several years ago when on a 'Save the Planet' kick, she suggested everyone just use a single sheet when doing their business.

7 minutes ago, dads706 said:

Didn't Cheryl Crow (the singer, not sure if I spelled her name correctly) several years ago when on a 'Save the Planet' kick, she suggested everyone just use a single sheet when doing their business.

She did. And I’d like to know how perfect her diet is that one sheet does the trick for her!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

I’ll get back to you!! 💩😬🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, brewcrew said:

She did. And I’d like to know how perfect her diet is that one sheet does the trick for her!!

Maybe like the old formula for using one cigarette paper.  The little circle torn out of the middle is for cleaning under the fingernail.