First day in cheese line

Got laid off first time every wouldn’t complain if it was dry but going to rain for two weeks. I’ve been busy though woke up to a leaky toilet had to replace , washed waxed and cleaned cab on 5240 , pressure washed 1486 it’ll get rest tomorrow.Whats the proper color of 5240 wheels I think I’ll work on them. 

D3D30E94-41FA-4050-B487-09CC9B35001E.jpeg

CCE1A372-5BE7-46BC-A0B9-366D6594CCA0.jpeg

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, Wes806 said:

Some nice looking tractors there. Like them steps on the 1486. K&M ?

16 minutes ago, Wes806 said:

Some nice looking tractors there. Like them steps on the 1486. K&M ?

I think so , I like them too 

• Like 1

Your local case ih dealer should have argent silver in both aresol cans or in quart and gallon cans depending on how you want to apply it.

That’s definitely the correct rim and rim color for a 5000 Maxxum, but I’m not sure about the dish.  I can’t say I’ve seen too many with a silver dish.  The MX Maxxums can be either or, and I’m not sure there is a particular rhyme or reason to the color.  My MX170 (early MX) has black centers, the MX150 (mid MX I think) has silver centers, and the MX135 (mid MX) has black centers for the inner rear and silver for the outer rear (duals), and I’m as sure as I can be that it came from the factory that way.

Gotta' love the Kentucky countryside in spring.  I see one tree leafing-out in the background.

Nice-looking tractors, especially in that setting.

Good lookin stable of tractors there! That 5240 looks handy. Ive never driven a 5000 series tractor.

18 minutes ago, 660 driver said:

Good lookin stable of tractors there! That 5240 looks handy. Ive never driven a 5000 series tractor.

Thanks I like the 5240 a lot I think next series even better but it will do for me . It’s mainly loaded tractor now that I have other options. It did all the work for along time.