9 hours ago, Jporter said:

I am in need of a c-135 motor that will fit into a international t340 dozer like to have it complete if not just a full long block with head

be 100% certain it is out of a tractor,good luck it is cheaper to buy the tractor

I had this1 4sale on c-list for a couple years, went to china, i took off what i could with a broken arm.  No offers, no one came and looked at it. Town wouldn't take my excuses anymore. I stiil got parts. 

DSC01970-1.jpg

• Sad 1

I always wanted a 340! ---- still do and none around here!

It was on chicago c-list for 2 years, $1000 or offer.  It was pretty well worn out but not locked up.   Can i post parts here?

12 hours ago, SONNY said:

I always wanted a 340! ---- still do and none around here!

I will take the 3pt /pto you keep the hoe

https://wausau.craigslist.org/grd/d/stevens-point-international-340-crawler/7098183475.html

passed on 2 in dec $5K is a little steep for

I have touched 85+ of the 9k made and could have bought 200 more but freight and all needing the same parts....they still go to china weekly

DSCF3333.jpg

DSCF3335.jpg

DSCF3331.jpg

no they were  $5k and logistics , 2 days to gather and just load out the different parts over 2 sites

then 200H labor and .....another $2K to make one usable  thats why they go to china

too valuable as the 3 good parts and owner thought 2x $ scrap was tooo low

as another member said  if you bring something new home and dont/cant hide immediately  govt makes you toss it

• 3 weeks later...

no and we dont have enough spares to keep ours running

not enough people wanted to escrow the $4k  on $2K machines      to make the weeks run  IIRC it was $100K   25 owners

they dont think to price a UC on todays models and compare to 50 years of NLA

I let 6-8 a year go to scrap as they ALL need the same parts

On 3/26/2020 at 11:33 AM, mmi said:

as another member said  if you bring something new home and dont/cant hide immediately  govt makes you toss it

I mean no offence, but what in the world are ya'll talkin about?  Zoning laws?  Personal property tax?

We keep a lot of junk around here.  No issues with taxes, zoning, etc.  Dont have to have a building permit for any structure, unless it's hooked to electricity by its own meter.

not kansas any more dorothy

one way or another cidiot laws/ fees,  our 27 sq miles was re zoned cidiot housing ONLY!!!! save < 1000 ac for the BTO, 300 ac other to apease fed rules.

cant psss with out 2 permits and more tax, 2 full time AH patrol for fees

cant do any repairs or work with out            need new roof. $2K nooo.. $4K PC installer w/permit and tax goes up $6-8K value 

if something is not runnable or looks that way, must go ,actually not allowed to keep a non current plated vehicle. 12-15 pages on what you cant have.

tarps will be pulled up and various scam excuses to look/get inside.they are going more to gobble/ amazed NOT snoop drone footage

if a house is sold it MUST meet PC rules of that day can easy be $70K  sometimes more than selling price is clawed back,new owner can be fined until repaired. and pass the $500-$2K inspections

we tried to buy several factories and houses complex  ($750K down to $350K)owner in 90's)  50 year old special business permit (they were not required ,but lawyer said ask for one)abuting govt owned industrial (any use) 

if owner changes, use permit void,(no business)as in keep unplated vehicles/machinery ,all structures must have engineer plans to be repaired to code. so $100 K into a $50K building that cant be used.

.... we literally think daily..take an offer and run...............where?

that is why major collections and parts yards, days are numbered ,know 2 that were full of t340 size  forced to crush

cali has a lot worse infectious PC Sh

as you may hear  (wi ?) during crisis it is illegal to cut grass, but they still issue daily fines for over 6"