Tires shot??

jimw

That's a will-pop not a may-pop . The difference between the two is the use by date . Will-pop has a shorter life than a may-pop 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, bitty said:

That's a will-pop not a may-pop . The difference between the two is the use by date . Will-pop has a shorter life than a may-pop 

I’d call it a “ are you friggen kidding me?” 

except depending on the context of the prior conversation I might not use friggen lol 

• Like 1

Super/Extra Heavy Duty Tube application with remote inflation technique recommended  !           :o                    Actually if that  tire is under pressure every thing about it would be done as remotely as possible if I was doing it. Pobly would just shoot it to put it out of every ones misery, like a rabid animal.

1 hour ago, 12_Guy said:

Scary for sure. The result of running with low pressure for an extended time??

We had a set of good year drives on a grain truck here that did that over time. They were never run low either. Actually I've seen a fair share of radial heavy truck tires do that when they get older

Stuff black shoe polish paste in the cracks like Anthony Hopkins did with his cracked motorcycle tires in the movie “The World’s Fastest Indian” and you will be good to go. 

Rtv ultimate black 

• Haha 1

Don't forget some Flex Seal ?

7 hours ago, Rick G. said:

Stuff black shoe polish paste in the cracks like Anthony Hopkins did with his cracked motorcycle tires in the movie “The World’s Fastest Indian” and you will be good to go. 

Two years ago my rear rotor on the bike cracked, taking the wheel off and looking closely at the tire there were hair line cracks near the wheel checked the front same thing, no polish here, it’s bad enough riding  a bike these days, trying to do it on cracked tires ain’t gonna fly.