2 hours ago, bitty said:

That's what I thought they looked like but I've never owned one of them so it wasn't a hundred percent sure

Can you buy them?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These items are to sell at an auction Saturday. I will preview the lot Friday night to see it all. Stuff will probably go cheap. The gocart looks unstable with the rear end so narrow. The Puma is roug

The plow will be interesting to watch sell .  In this area it wouldn’t bring much.  Plow prices seam to vary quite a bit Geographically That one looks nice , I would like to have it but

I saw an HV with a sugar cane loader on it at RPRU in Alabama. some of the high clears may have had string bean harvesters on them. If they were modified by Chisholm-Ryder, the serial

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IHC5488 said:

Can you buy them?

They will probably go crazy. Ten by the piece X 10 . Weights in PA are made from gold 

Old-school turd hearse 

Screenshot_2020-04-01-22-36-44.png

Screenshot_2020-04-01-22-36-50.png

Screenshot_2020-04-01-22-36-56.png

13 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Hydraulic reset worked about as good as a fart in a church on a sunday morning....................As anyone who has pulled a hydraulic reset Deere can testify, I was told Olivers worked a bit better but never pulled one, but even they moved to springs so that tells me something.  Know a crew in Coudersport that was running acouple Deere switch plows, they thought they were great until they got to stones.  I think they would have been better off with 2 6-18 IH or Whites with steering in one tractor to lay lands off to limit headland time, they hooked some boulders with those switch plows on 4960's and spent alot of money on plow parts.  

The IH and Watts ones, well and Kuhns work just fine.  Clunk..folds back....it pushed back fwd in 8 to 10' as your sill going 5.5mph.  Mine goes clunk...hit petal and throttle back.  Back up 3'...bonk.  throttle up and go.  Few Watts hydro set locally.  Dont recall any IH currently though.  Inland seems tons of IH hydro sets.  The Kalichie (sp) requires it.  Every auction got a 4btm 145 hydro.  Then in ID none have any resets.  Lucky 

Tons of 145 to 165 4 to 6 btms around getting used every year.  Whats interesting is dad said in the 60s he started seeing rollovers.  An by 70 there weren't any one ways he knew but 1 or 2 custom big acre guys with Deere 8btms.  I never in my life (besides horse plowing match) have stood and witnessed a 1 way plow.  Just cant even think of 1 in our 2 counties here.  All the newer ones are Kuhn or Lehmken now though. IH are super $$ I guess.

10 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Mine goes clunk...hit petal and throttle back.  Back up 3'...bonk.  throttle up and go. 

Never get anything accomplished here with safety trips.  Back in the days of the trailer plow and 540 semi mount, we didn't have any trouble with the #60, but the safety trips worked too good on the 540, at the time, 60'ish hp tractor on it, we bolted the safeties, knew were the bad spots were and slowed down at them, got along fine as the plow would ride over the big rocks.................years later, 5 bottom 710 with safety trip had the same issue..............so if it worked before it would work again, bolted the safeties...............Didn't work out as well with 200 hp on the front of it................just took off the whole bottom.  Spring Auto-reset only from then out.

• 3 weeks later...

So anyone spend any money?  I turned the computer on this morning after it started and got on Proxibid................They were into it already and I seen sold to "On site" for a bunch of things, I promptly exited out of the window.  

Saw a lot of stuff go way higher than I expected for full online. Very suprised 

I bought a few things and sold a few things. Neighbor bid up our chisel plow to 300 higher than we offered it to him and someone else paid 400 over what the neighbor could have bought it on January first when we got it's replacement. 

Some of the things I watched for various reasons. I got a ground drive potato harvester for my wife..I might convert it to PTO someday.

The ground drive IH manaur spreader went for 950. It was really nice and our mechanic was really hoping to get it for his 2 cows and two calves but not for that much . Lol 

Screenshot_2020-04-18-11-25-27.thumb.png.7d151f06e01ad85b5b5783abb08e86e0.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-20-11-05.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-20-28-57.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-20-29-14.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-20-29-29.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-20-29-45.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-20-33-44.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-21-30-23.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-22-00-10.png

Supposedly the on sight was the fact that they somehow merge bids from proxy bid and a second online auction site . No different than usual, watch what you bid on.

I was very much unimpressed with the advertisement. We had a spreader there and they had 2 pictures of it. One from each front angle. It should have had one inside the V tank and one of the beaters with new paddle side flipped along with a slight description

Screenshot_2020-04-18-22-12-54.png

Screenshot_2020-04-18-22-14-51.png

IMG_20200418_222953.jpg

This is the one thing I was interested in. I bought a gocart from a kid at church and then I learned to when I was young. George wants to have one after seeing this. I thought they were way too much for what they were. We spent some time yesterday getting a Honda GX 200 running that we took off a feed cart 10 years ago. It runs but needs some governor or carburator work as it only runs high idle. 

We are looking at torque converters and parts for building a cart now ......

Screenshot_2020-04-19-08-24-45.png

10 hours ago, bitty said:

Supposedly the on sight was the fact that they somehow merge bids from proxy bid and a second online auction site . 

And you don't find that sketchy?  When I first seen they were using two for the same sale red flags went up, its not like you didn't have plenty of time to register for the other.  

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

And you don't find that sketchy?  When I first seen they were using two for the same sale red flags went up, its not like you didn't have plenty of time to register for the other.  

I wonder if they have their associates on the equipment one mainly. The two bigger items I got were all proxy bids as you can see them on there . The tires the farm bought were a good buy. I just wish my brother would have bid on the hydropush for parts as it sold at a really good buy considering we have an undercarriage that would have worked with it