What have I gotten into?

Using the skid steer the other day to haul manure. Well, lost power, smoked white like crazy... Now, I'm in this mess ha. No obvious damage on the outside. Low oil pressure, local cnh says oil pumps often crap out. P.s. it's dirty, washer is out of commission...

Ls 170?  They had one at the farm that lost the turbo and before I got to it it consumed all of its engine oil and broke a rod. The operator didn't realize there was a problem until the engine finally locked up.

shinbaru...? dealer told us, life was 10 yr 8K hrs with GOOD care  roughly  5/5 in construction maybe 3 with monkeys

certain companies,on  3 yr trade may look new, but they wholesale it strait thru 

and now tier 4 ......80%> life in shop. they replace $1k this $500 that to save on hunting hours

post photos and where you get not reliance parts.......

Shibaura, yes. Has given us little to no trouble. Few hydro leaks here and there. Is by no means a leak free piece of equipment, but is a low leak piece of equipment. We are going to do a complete overhaul of engine. I'm pretty sure they are maxiforce?? parts. Also, found the crank scared on number three rod. Bearings were pretty obvious to oil starvation, but crank is looking like it can get turned.