133 folding cultivator

I recently picked up a 12 row 30" 133 folding cultivator already stripped down that I am going to use to build a side dress bar out of. It looks like a pretty nice bar but I am kinda confused on the hydraulics of it. It has 3 hoses coming out of the main frame and in the parts diagram it shows all 3 going to the folding cylinders. I have never been around one of these folding cultivators before so it has definitely thrown me for a loop!

If memory serves - the single hose is for just tipping the wings up to I believe 15 degrees for easier turn around without dragging on the ends. It's in the manual.

Doc is correct.  The cylinders have a floating piston in the base end that gives the wing tip up. The hose for this goes into the cylinder base.  A second hose goes into the cylinder barrel between the floating piston and the fold piston to fold the wings.  The third hose goes to the rod end of the cylinder to unfold the wings.  
Always thought this was an ingenious way to get multiple functions from one cylinder. 

1 hour ago, Doc Egor said:

If memory serves - the single hose is for just tipping the wings up to I believe 15 degrees for easier turn around without dragging on the ends. It's in the manual.

X2

Thanks everyone for the responses. So do you have to cycle through the first stage when folding the bar for transport or can you just use the second stage to fold it.