zetor 5245 clutch

IH OAK

I think I found the answer. The tractor wouldn't start until I put the charger on. The clock worked for a while and then quit again. The lights and cab fans also dimmed and quit.

12 hours ago, canadianfarmer said:

Sounds like you have a charging issue  

I put the charger on this morning. I think we will probably have to get new brushes for it.

• 2 months later...

I just turned 100 hrs. on the new clutch and celebrated it by eating a doughnut with Poison Ivy on top.?

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
On 6/10/2021 at 8:13 PM, nomorejohndeere said:

How are you getting along with the Zetor?

There is one for sale I may go look at.

He's working fine.

SUNP0222.thumb.JPG.d15e78267bc5ff8b9553c88697e455ee.JPGSUNP0235.thumb.JPG.6555a358403e7a072fd5acb9eaacc61b.JPGSUNP0300.thumb.JPG.6a0681c69bdbba8786c6d0f8db7908ea.JPG

What model/year is the one you'r looking at?

Price?

Ad says 91

Has a different front axle and I believe steering system from what I have found on the web.

The loader looks huge for it but it does allow for the front drive tires to clear and have seen the same model loader referenced on the web for the same tractor.

He's asking more than I want to give.......

What's your guess?

194760828_10105727661412617_6777841162730731123_n.jpg

I had a 7745, I think is the right model #. Great tractor, was rated at around 70 hp. It was 4wd, Cab and ac, this model had a three point lift on the front also with a PTO on the front too. I bought it in the mid 80's, so its been a while. If it is the same set as mine was, when not using the rear PTO you had to take PTO lever to off position and release the hand clutch handle back down like its in the run position. If not done this way you will be riding the throw out bearing all the time. Your pic looks like some thing has been doing a lot instead of momentary use to star and stop PTO, which usually is not done very often. Sometimes once to engage and you the tractor four or five hours. These were very well built tractors. Mine even had an on board engine driven air compressor for wagon brakes in the cezh market.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 10:25 PM, nomorejohndeere said:

Ad says 91

Has a different front axle and I believe steering system from what I have found on the web.

The loader looks huge for it but it does allow for the front drive tires to clear and have seen the same model loader referenced on the web for the same tractor.

He's asking more than I want to give.......

What's your guess?

194760828_10105727661412617_6777841162730731123_n.jpg

I don't know what you're needing it for but I absolutely  LOVE ours.

For some things I wish I could take the cab off but these seem to be very underrated tractors.

We have a 15' disk (WAY too big) and "Orange Thunder" pulls it with the MFWD.

Later models like this had upgraded steering. (The cylinder runs perpendicular to the axle on ours and the later ones have it parallel on the axle.)

Do you have more pictures?

On 6/14/2021 at 12:05 AM, IH 815 said:

I had a 7745, I think is the right model #. Great tractor, was rated at around 70 hp. It was 4wd, Cab and ac, this model had a three point lift on the front also with a PTO on the front too. I bought it in the mid 80's, so its been a while. If it is the same set as mine was, when not using the rear PTO you had to take PTO lever to off position and release the hand clutch handle back down like its in the run position. If not done this way you will be riding the throw out bearing all the time. Your pic looks like some thing has been doing a lot instead of momentary use to star and stop PTO, which usually is not done very often. Sometimes once to engage and you the tractor four or five hours. These were very well built tractors. Mine even had an on board engine driven air compressor for wagon brakes in the cezh market.

I'll check into the hand clutch position for PTO since you mentioned this.......

Was yours turbo?

On 6/14/2021 at 1:05 AM, IH 815 said:

I had a 7745, I think is the right model #. Great tractor, was rated at around 70 hp. It was 4wd, Cab and ac, this model had a three point lift on the front also with a PTO on the front too. I bought it in the mid 80's, so its been a while. If it is the same set as mine was, when not using the rear PTO you had to take PTO lever to off position and release the hand clutch handle back down like its in the run position. If not done this way you will be riding the throw out bearing all the time. Your pic looks like some thing has been doing a lot instead of momentary use to star and stop PTO, which usually is not done very often. Sometimes once to engage and you the tractor four or five hours. These were very well built tractors. Mine even had an on board engine driven air compressor for wagon brakes in the Czech market.

1 minute ago, IH 815 said:

On 6/18/2021 at 5:58 PM, nomorejohndeere said:

I'll check into the hand clutch position for PTO since you mentioned this.......

Was yours turbo?

No turbo, only issues were every couple of years I had to put new cups in the brake cylinders. Make sure the clutch handle is in down position for the PTO. If not using disengage the PTO lever. 

On 6/18/2021 at 6:00 PM, nomorejohndeere said:

What model Kelly loader is that?

DL3000

Thanks for the model I couldn't read it in the pics for sure

The tractor I posted just got marked sold today.

I let it go as I'm looking at a 7745 that's only 20 minutes away.  But no loader so I'm on the hunt for what fits.