TD9B torque converter trouble

TickyB

10 hours ago, TickyB said:

do you have a part number for the lower air filter? the number on mine is not legible.

Lower Air Filter? I am unsure of which filter you are asking about, I am unaware of a lower air filter, are you wanting transmission filters? There is a transmission pressure filter and a transmission suction filter. If you are wanting air filter elements there is the std. air filter or there was a heavy duty attachment air filter. I need more info and the serial number of your tractor. 

9 hours ago, louie figone said:

Lower Air Filter? I am unsure of which filter you are asking about, I am unaware of a lower air filter, are you wanting transmission filters? There is a transmission pressure filter and a transmission suction filter. If you are wanting air filter elements there is the std. air filter or there was a heavy duty attachment air filter. I need more info and the serial number of your tractor. 

The left one in the pic below is the upper, the other is the lower which I don’t have a number for.

EF9F4FDF-2143-4705-B269-6C3E3E3B2A37.jpeg

There is a later version (serial numbers 15967 to 15993 and 16218 up used an inner and outer filter. This is the air filter on a TD9B Ag tractor, they all looked like this with the exception of the Heavy Duty air filter. Do you know the serial number of your tractor or post more pictures, I can then get you either the IH part number or convert it to a WIX part number.

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG