Looking for tracks and 4in1 bucket for IH 150

• 2 weeks later...

The 150 and TD9B are based on the same tractor chassis. The TD9B is almost always the dozer version and the 150 is the loader version. There were some small number of TD9B loaders made, but they are quite rare today (the 150 being pretty rare itself). Although I don't know for an absolute fact, I'd feel pretty confident the buckets would be the same for the TD9B and 150 loaders.

Otherwise, the 150 loader has a longer track base than the TD9 dozer. So track chains from a TD9B would be too short for a 150. Although you could go the other way and remove a few links as necessary. Also, the 150 has low profile grousers (cleats) as almost all loaders do to help them skid turn especially while carrying heavy loads in their buckets. If you put dozer grousers on the loader you would get better traction but it would put a heavy strain on the track system and perhaps even prevent pivot turns under many common circumstances.  I wouldn't recommend that unless you're operating in snow and/or mud all the time. 

I think the OP was thinking of the older TD-9's with the Drott loader. A TD-9 92 series has the long track frame and I believe it's tracks would fit. The older 9's had a shorter track frame, even with the loader. Perhaps the buckets would interchange though.

DWF