Help - F14 Farmall fuel system photos required

Can anyone help me with a photo of the original  fuel pipe set up and fuel valves as used on the F14 Farmall as viewed  looking at the fuel tank and carburetter from the RH side of the engine. My F14 has the distillate option with the two separate fuel tanks. I have both the Owners manual and Instruction Book and the drawings in both these - including the parts drawing only show the fuel system from the LH side and the  fuel valves are hidden by the exhaust pipe.

DSC06070.JPG

DSC06071.JPG

• Like 2

Looks like you need the pipe from the tank to the carb. Starting at the T in the front of the tank, it runs forward and makes a loop and then a half turn into the carb. This coil spirals down to the carb. Hope this helps. I can try to get pics later. 

John, sorry no picture. I have see the set up with the starter tank in the hood. Line from Tee in large tank to carb has a Tee in it also with line running to starter tank. Starter Tank must have a shut off valve.  Best I can tell you. Have some with tank in hood but none are plumbed correctly I only use gas. 

Some pics.  A gas tractor. FB815370-ABA4-499D-AE41-DB039033AF71.thumb.jpeg.ba8eb3e304b8a598c757b4e6920606bc.jpeg

A distillate power unit with the tank in the hood. Both 12’s but I think 14 would be the same. 45A8C5B3-6A16-46FB-B086-1D17A6E5AAC5.thumb.jpeg.b3788537f0e7d5640245d214b6f8d923.jpeg

I would think that Dwayne at Rustic Red Acres will have good used lines. Other vendors may also. 

Thanks for your photos 12_Guy. The last one is a great help. I have some period looking brass needle valves so I will use these for now. I do not know the condition of the fuel pump yet so will be a wait and see after I get the plumbing done.