J-Mech

Anyone ever seen this shirt before?

So, when I was a kid.... a very little kid.... I had a t-shirt that was my absolute favorite.  I nearly wore it out.  My mom saved it and gave it to me as an adult.  I believe we took a pic of my son wearing it, but I can't find the picture.  Anyway, I've lost track of it.  I got divorced in 2012, and my ex feels certain she gave it to me, and I may in fact have it, but I haven't been able to put my hands on it.  I would gladly buy one if I could find it, but I've never seen another one like it.  Really curious if anyone has one in their collection, or has ever even seen another one.  I constantly look for one at every show I attend, especially Red Power shows.  So, take a look and comment away! 

My 4586 toddler t-shirt:

20200301_160240.thumb.jpg.d976531c8d593d3cdf7e1138cf6e832e.jpg

• Like 2

Never seen that one.  I had one with a 1586 on it, then later got Magnum t-shirts when they came out.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 9:28 PM, 5088 said:

Never seen that one.  I had one with a 1586 on it, then later got Magnum t-shirts when they came out.

I've got one with an 86 series on it too.  I nearly wore that shirt out too.  And I do know I still have that shirt because I laid hands on it looking for the 4586 shirt, lol.  I gotta dig some more and see if I can find it. 

That would be sweet!!! let me know if you ever find a place to remake them, I found and purchased that one of my dads and so shirts would be the icing on the cake!!