Show your wife/girlfriend/significant other

oldtanker

14 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

What the h*ll am I going to do with that stupid thing?   Rather have something that would make my a$$ ache alittle less.

That’s not where your supposed to put it.???

sorry. I couldn’t help myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Buy them another Farmall M month....... Or I will want another Farmall 450 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Triple r 706 said:

My varmint custom build 204 Ruger.   Roy

16CE9FF8-7852-4370-B1F8-576686428195.jpeg

I like the snow camo, been thinking of doing that to one of mine

• Like 3

This is my black rain ordinance,  other than the trigger wich will get an upgrade this is my favorite ar I ever shot, the muzzle brake is pretty much like a 1 chamber supressor but not considered one, it is nice for blowing concussion amd keeping it level, I only have this scope on temporarily till a buddy buys it and I will put a vortex 1-6 crossfire on it15830886009922400563433700373854.thumb.jpg.e2c047424f09e5a518a7e5587195da93.jpg15830886368257453377616319676892.thumb.jpg.60e6d7dd751ca3891e52ca07975ac900.jpg

• Like 5

yeah, Rusty, I feel your pain  !!...now my 1895 Marlin   40-82 Calibre   is illegal, due to   magazine   capacity, and I just don't have that quick , follow up fire power, with that eleven shot magazine.  , I am going to have to go to a lighter calibre...…..the 1881 Marlin in 40-65 calibre, with its    seven shot capacity magazine...….just have to adjust my eye  glasses to those graduated iron sights...……….but ,funnily   enough, when you pull that shot right.....you bring home a deer...….:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mike

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, mike newman said:

yeah, Rusty, I feel your pain  !!...now my 1895 Marlin   40-82 Calibre   is illegal, due to   magazine   capacity, and I just don't have that quick , follow up fire power, with that eleven shot magazine.  , I am going to have to go to a lighter calibre...…..the 1881 Marlin in 40-65 calibre, with its    seven shot capacity magazine...….just have to adjust my eye  glasses to those graduated iron sights...……….but ,funnily   enough, when you pull that shot right.....you bring home a deer...….:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mike

That sucks, I can have 100 round drums if I want legally, I dont but I can. Your rifles are sweet

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, oleman said:

Real hunting rifles are made from good wood and steel in functional calibers!

Ruger #1 meets requirements and really looks good behind glass.

21300.jpg

My ar15s are extremely good hunting rifles, they are extremely accurate, very comfortable, shorter and easier to carry, and an ar15 can come in any caliber you want, but the 5.56 with take out a little critter in your yard or a deer. It's like comparing an old car to a newer one, yes old cars are classy and fun to operate but new ones have alot of things to make them more efficient and and handle better

• Like 2

I here alot of bad mouthing ar15s cause people say they like the wood ones better, I buy my rifles for function, there is a reason the military dosnt use old wood stock rifles, same with police akd swat, if you like the looks and handling of the old rifles that's great but a well built ar15 is like comparing a farmall m to a 1456

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rusty shackleford said:

My ar15s are extremely good hunting rifles, they are extremely accurate, very comfortable, shorter and easier to carry, and an ar15 can come in any caliber you want, but the 5.56 with take out a little critter in your yard or a deer. It's like comparing an old car to a newer one, yes old cars are classy and fun to operate but new ones have alot of things to make them more efficient and and handle better

...good analogy    , Rusty...…..but some of us like old things...Your word "classy "    comes to mind ….:)

Mike

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mike newman said:

...good analogy    , Rusty...…..but some of us like old things...Your word "classy "    comes to mind ….:)

Mike

Exactly, I 100 percent get that some like what they grew up on and that makes sence and i like that, my dad in law has an 1897 winchester 12g love that thing, but i hear alot of people say ar15s aren't real hunting rifles like there just a for show or somthing, but believe me , i would take my ar over old rifles anyday in combat or hunting

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, oleman said:

Real hunting rifles are made from good wood and steel in functional calibers!

Ruger #1 meets requirements and really looks good behind glass.

21300.jpg

From my Ruger #1-V in .220 Swift 

to Mikes beautiful Marlins. Them old .40 and .50 cals are just plain sexy. 

to my black rifles, be they AR-15 or AR-10

I love them all. 

The two on the right serve their intended purpose very well.

The one on the left is an early Colt AR-15 built towards the end of the Vietnam war in 1973

I don't run it anymore. I have the original pistol grip, just need to put it back on for authenticity. 

1441520551_ARs.thumb.jpg.e71be25b3582347c9c77121f6abffec4.jpg

I get where some people appreciate one class of firearm over another and their impressive collections show it.

Mine, be it rifle, pistol or shotgun is all over the board.

The only ones that are priceless to me are the ones that were handed down to me by family members that have gone on. It is a nice way to remember them. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sandhiller said:

From my Ruger #1-V in .220 Swift 

to Mikes beautiful Marlins. Them old .40 and .50 cals are just plain sexy. 

to my black rifles, be they AR-15 or AR-10

I love them all. 

The two on the right serve their intended purpose very well.

The one on the left is an early Colt AR-15 built towards the end of the Vietnam war in 1973

I don't run it anymore. I have the original pistol grip, just need to put it back on for authenticity. 

1441520551_ARs.thumb.jpg.e71be25b3582347c9c77121f6abffec4.jpg

The only ones that are priceless to me are the ones that were handed down to me by family members that have gone on. It is a nice way to remember them. 

Bang on there. Great point, if one doesn't like certain guns, so be it, I like them all, no need for an AR but my kid has a hankering for one, I hope he does, then I can borrow it. 

• Like 3