5288IH

Corona virus

9 hours ago, lorenzo said:

BD6EE033-BE8E-49CD-AA2F-FC640C350E84.jpeg.b1015857dd2fc0e89474e7335ba1f4e0.jpeg

Funny thing was last night I was switching through the stations on TV and came across First Blood. The first thing I thought of was these memes.😄

• Like 1

Edited to fact check.

9 hours ago, sandhiller said:

29C81AAE-888D-4688-AC8F-EF7C7A19B5B7.thumb.jpeg.9cccd4d05442c1d272f8ad0f3e7423aa.jpeg

God bless you Sandhiller! Dunno' if it's real or not, but I'm sure as h*** gonna' try it! Look up hypoxemia, that's what happens to me when wearing a mask for 5 minutes. Had to buy a pulse oximeter to prove it.  

5 minutes ago, The New Number One said:

God bless you Sandhiller! Dunno' if it's real or not, but I'm sure as h*** gonna' try it! Look up hypoxemia, that's what happens to me when wearing a mask for 5 minutes. Had to buy a pulse oximeter to prove it.  

Good luck to you sir. 

I'm on your side!

Excellent idea.

• Like 1

Guy I work with daughter tested positive. So he and wife go home from work. Daughter lives next door and grandkids go back and forth. Gets home and calls doctor to see about getting tested. They tell him to call health dept. Health dept asks if they have been within six feet of her for more than fifteen minutes in the last week. He says no but grand kids go back and forth. Health dept says not to worry about getting tested unless symptoms start showing. Not much chance they would get it. Now tell me why in the **** I need to wear a mask at the store unless I'm spending more than fifteen minutes within 6 feet of someone. I'm not. I don't like most people that much. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1466fan said:

Now tell me why in the **** I need to wear a mask at the store unless I'm spending more than fifteen minutes within 6 feet of someone.

Because It's vaccination training.  You're supposed to be a compliant citizen.

It's not about protecting you, or anyone else.  If it was, a dirty old snot rag, or a mask dangling under your nose, wouldn't quality as a "face covering".

The county Doc in charge last week was putting out children 5th grade and under do not seem to spread the virus. And mind you this doc gets orders from boy governor Gavy Newsome nephew of Dianne Feinstein. She has not spoken up in any way to disagree with the state,so........... 😉I hope Tilla can agree with this.

The other bit of news that needs to get out,😵all of western Europe is going to open schools very soon. Or was I miss lead again, this day and age.

Covid 19 has been around for 3-4 months  and we are still debating now bad it is.  

It must not be all that bad.  

Covid 19 has been around for 3-4 months and we are still debating whether or not masks help.

Masks must not be all that effective.

Question for those smarter then I , which should most of you. 
The MD want you to wear a mask so if you have COVID and cough you don’t spread COVID. Why then when they test you they want to shove a Qtip up into your nasal cavity to the point of piercing you brain cavity , why can’t you spit on the Qtip for the COVID test? Asking for Troy 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scraglycat said:

Ed4_PXzWoAEoINF.jpeg.ba79ea6ef3e6bdb256941af8ac984469.jpeg

Here in WA. State our idiot Governors plan expires 11-5-20 at midnight. Nothing about COVID being political in this state. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

93D1CAE7-9E34-4154-8C6D-89400643D8BF.thumb.jpeg.3538f830dfcea51a2bebdd21e8431648.jpeg

89446107-FE70-4723-9E2D-0CD76946E1F4.jpeg.0578ad39f57f7b3891c4db25301af08e.jpeg

Doesn't do much good on his chin, it should at least cover his mouth so as to keep all the bulls**t flowing out on his side of the mask. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, ray54 said:

The county Doc in charge last week was putting out children 5th grade and under do not seem to spread the virus. And mind you this doc gets orders from boy governor Gavy Newsome nephew of Dianne Feinstein. She has not spoken up in any way to disagree with the state,so........... 😉I hope Tilla can agree with this.

The other bit of news that needs to get out,😵all of western Europe is going to open schools very soon. Or was I miss lead again, this day and age.

If this is true what is the science behind how age effects transmission.  There must be a variable.  Otherwise,  sounds like bs to me.   No different than saying wood is made of fire but saplings don’t burn because they haven’t grown the fire in them yet.   
what is the property of age that is the basis for the claim?

1 hour ago, cjf711 said:

If this is true what is the science behind how age effects transmission.  There must be a variable.  Otherwise,  sounds like bs to me.   No different than saying wood is made of fire but saplings don’t burn because they haven’t grown the fire in them yet.   

I don't have a clue,just that it came from a left leaning medical doctor,in a very left of left state. The doc used the the 5th grade and under so that is 11 to 12 years old. But take a walk around a old cemetery,look at graves from from the 1918 Spanish flu time frame. From months old to 100 years are all there. Use what little common sense there is today wash BS away as best you can what is left. 

But the off the cliff left wing main stream media will admit that deaths of children is all most not happening. Because when one does die they make sure we hear about. 

1 hour ago, cjf711 said:

Children don't have the certain protein that carries the virus like adults do, pretty well talked about now.

56 minutes ago, ray54 said:

I don't have a clue,just that it came from a left leaning medical doctor,in a very left of left state. The doc used the the 5th grade and under so that is 11 to 12 years old. But take a walk around a old cemetery,look at graves from from the 1918 Spanish flu time frame. From months old to 100 years are all there. Use what little common sense there is today wash BS away as best you can what is left. 

But the off the cliff left wing main stream media will admit that deaths of children is all most not happening. Because when one does die they make sure we hear about. 

it appears as though the health risk to the young themselves is low,  but i do not see any science that says while they may be experiencing little to no symptoms they arent actively spreading the virus to adults whom they encounter in the home after school is out.  And thats my issue that i do not see anything really conclusive on at this time... Can kids be asymptomatic carriers and hosts to other older population members?