5288IH

Corona virus

All of this over the Commie Cough. What a world

• Like 2

cdc.thumb.jpeg.feea936263d77541c3ba702c60c791c6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My youngest went to the monthly town board MTG  for permission to have a street dance. A belated wedding dance so the locals could celebrate his marriage last February.

One board member doing her best imitation of a chicken pecking at him said "WELL, what about the corona virus". He politely replied " anyone afraid of contacting the virus doesn't have to come"

He got his permission.ūüėÉ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

FB_IMG_1593729859256.jpg.5ee0ce98a4284cd1451652c35753014e.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Our Mayer is going to shut down bars and restaurants again .  Possibly as soon as Monday .  

Funny how all those people employed by those  businesses struggled and fought their way through all the red tape to obtain un-employment, now are back to work just long enough to get a couple paychecks and now will be sent home again Monday to start the whole thing over again . 

• Sad 2

This little Johnny Cash tune could have been written for JB, Gretchen, Lori (pretty sure that's her at the :54 second mark), and all the other wretched little tyrants - governors,  mayors, medical "experts", and prestitutes  who are so enjoying their ongoing power trips, fudging the numbers, and outright lying to us all on a daily basis:

Interesting question for those of us in the land of lunatics.

Heinrich Whitmer made the whole face mask thing mandatory to get into a business a week ago. But it is not mandatory to wear a mask to go to a polling station in a election. How does that work? It is a virus that is so contagious that you have to cancel everything, stay 6 feet apart and mask up when going anywhere. But don't have to mask up to vote? What am I missing here other than she is a complete imbecile. 

Apparently polling stations are a safe zone from the virus. ūü§®

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Heinrich Whitmer made the whole face mask thing mandatory to get into a business a week ago. But it is not mandatory to wear a mask to go to a polling station in a election. How does that work? It is a virus that is so contagious that you have to cancel everything, stay 6 feet apart and mask up when going anywhere. But don't have to mask up to vote? What am I missing here other than she is a complete imbecile. 

Being so called essential I have been out and about for most of this crap.

So after 4 months I do not see how the mask will protect me going forward.

I already sent my ballot in or I would go vote without a mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was making a delivery this week, MASKS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. My load was strapped so I had to go in anyway.

All the employees were were wearing them as chin guards!!!!!!!!!

Of course it was hot & humid, masks were all soaked.........

No helmets but masked!

They`re ALL about safety.

And I love his purse...

109308741_124423549342438_2693045746949140153_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=IX-WhVkMnhgAX88q_ZL&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=9873783069f562638ab3ca2a416c6110&oe=5F39046B

• Sad 2

The way things are going, are we all getting inline for the Holocaust train?? 

I refuse to wear a mask!!! Maybe I’m an a hole? But I’m not wearing one!! I can’t stand wearing them in a grain bin!!!

• Like 2

Far past time for some lawsuits over this whole mask thing, if there are not some in process already.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MTO said:

No helmets but masked!

And I love his purse...

109308741_124423549342438_2693045746949140153_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=IX-WhVkMnhgAX88q_ZL&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=9873783069f562638ab3ca2a416c6110&oe=5F39046B

Probably carrying her purse because his balls are in it.ūü§£

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2020 at 6:30 PM, Farmall1066 said:

06BBE796-9675-4F73-B494-7AFADE2548DB.thumb.jpeg.e2eddf37b2bc2251420f856458ca3999.jpeg

My sentiments exactly.  (Expect I dont' say Y'all)

About a month and half in, they started taking temperature at the front door of my workplace.  Have never found anyone with a temperature.

My sons friend is a temperature taker at a large gas refinery.  LOTS of workers from all over the country in and out through 6 different entrances, 24-7.  Only one high temp recorded and that was a guy on a hot day with no AC in his car.  Sat in the shade for a bit and he was good. 

Have worked the whole thing as well. Sometimes wearing mask, but 98 to 99 percent of the time not. 

1 hour ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Have worked the whole thing as well. Sometimes wearing mask, but 98 to 99 percent of the time not. 

Same here. I've had three or four clients in the last four months ask me to wear a mask, so I put on my neck gater. I often wear it when I cut or sand anyway.

Still going in to stores here with my face showing, but I'm in a very small minority.  Have not been turned away yet, but that's all supposed to end this coming Monday.

The worst of it is that we're being forced to do something that does us, and especially our kids, much more harm than good.  If they ever start schools back up, imagine those poor kids wearing masks for 7 plus hours every day.  8 or 9 hours if they ride a bus.  The poor little folks are going to get sicker than dogs.

I've talked with several of my clients about it recently, and have been hearing several reports of people having respiratory issues and skin rash problems when they have to wear them all day.  One of them works in a medical research lab and reports that all day mask use is messing her and her co-workers up to a significant degree.

I firmly believe that the mask hysteria is just vaccination training, and that if they can make enough people miserable for long enough, they can have them begging for a vaccine.  BTW, the medical worker I mentioned above agrees totally.  And she works in vaccine research.

• Like 3

20200718_191027.thumb.jpg.13cb32b0224f7dfd74f92903be13767c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, MTO said:

No helmets but masked!

And I love his purse...

Boy the world's full of brainless people. No need for those two to wear helmets. No brain injuries will occur if they get in a accident because they don't have one to begin with. Can you imagine sitting at a gas station and those two idiots pull up to the front to go inside for something. Probably first thing they'd do is pull up the masks as soon as the key is turned off for their safety. I was sitting there and they pulled up beside me I'd have to say something about their lack of IQ.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 856 Custom said:

Boy the world's full of brainless people. No need for those two to wear helmets. No brain injuries will occur if they get in a accident because they don't have one to begin with. Can you imagine sitting at a gas station and those two idiots pull up to the front to go inside for something. Probably first thing they'd do is pull up the masks as soon as the key is turned off for their safety. I was sitting there and they pulled up beside me I'd have to say something about their lack of IQ.

That's the thing about this whole mask thing. They tell you to keep your hands away from your face. Well, what is everyone doing with them. As soon as they leave someplace requiring them, they whip them off. At the last minute they are putting them on. Where are your hands? In your face. What does that accomplish? Nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Again , I know I already posted this one page back but this has been my thought all along 

A3A2B053-3BF3-42A9-8560-62E2A5590AF8.jpeg.a3885a8bfc1ed2dcdc2d257e5445da58.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

AB9D0078-1DA3-40F2-9606-870C549BCB5F.jpeg.f32a274c8ef7c8ec15f3845ca0aa01be.jpeg

These two might just be doing that to be silly . Must be in a state without a helmet law so it’s their choice, that really dosent make them stupid in my opinion , 

just like seat belts , mask’s , steal toed boots, you name it. People are going to do what ever they want or don’t want to do . 

Its proven that the whole mask thing is  ineffective  Unless a certain type of mask is worn , in the proper way and changed often . 

Most people are wearing home made masks or a scarf and may as well not be wearing them at all . 

Its just a feel good gesture for the people around you . 

• Like 3