5288IH

Corona virus

Just sayin'

“A paper in pre-print
Povidone-Iodine Nasal And Oral Antiseptic Preparations Against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.25.20110239v1.full.pdf+html

It works in dilute concentrations.”

“E.M.Smith says:
30 May 2020 at 8:09 pm

@Terrry Jackson:

Gee a kind of an Iodine bleach… someone ought to tell the TDS folks…

(Yes, I know it stains a brownish iodine color, but it is also oxidizer similar to what chlorine does, just more mild)”

https://chiefio.wordpress.com/2020/05/28/w-o-o-d-28-may-2020/#comment-130121

21 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

From day 1 of this virus I’ve been saying something stinks here, for those of you that likes to fact check everything, have at it. For those of you that takes the media as gospel, digest this. For the rest of you, watch, listen, and explain to me how any of the decisions that were made to “ keep us safe” were logical fact based decisions.

Something stinks, and the more we find out, the worse it stinks 😷 

https://www.facebook.com/BlazeMedia/videos/257146705503395/?vh=e

Don't know if it's true, Had a friend tell me the Hospitals are paid extra money as in $13k/per death if it is listed as co-vid  so there is no bias here at all on filing the Death Certificate.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 806 man said:

Don't know if it's true, Had a friend tell me the Hospitals are paid extra money as in $13k/per death if it is listed as co-vid  so there is no bias here at all on filing the Death Certificate.

I’ve heard 13k for admitted into the hospital, 30(?) if died from it😱

8 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

I’ve heard 13k for admitted into the hospital, 30(?) if died from it😱

39,000 if the patient ends up on a ventilator.

• Like 1

WHO do you believe?

Herr Dr. Fauci is even starting to back away from masks, too.  In a video clip about two days ago, he admitted that masks are "not 100% effective, but we should wear them as a gesture of thoughtfulness to make others feel safer".  I paraphrased because the video doesn''t seem to be on YT any more.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-guidance-healthy-people-wear-masks-around-coronavirus-patients

• Like 1

Government intervention = police state

More and more reason to respond to these continuing intrusions on OUR Constitutional guaranteed LIBERTY with OUR SECOND Amendment Right, and exactly WHY law enforcement are so supportive of the ANTI-SECOND amendment agenda of the Communist Party.

And, once again, we must DEMAND, as to WHY law enforcement were so quick to support and implement these 'edicts'.  (Not that they would provide anything other than some happy horsesheet answer, assuming that they would even deign to respond).  However, this video pretty much provides the reasoning behind their enthusiastic, and speedy response.

Law Enforcement IS NOT, repeat, NOT, your 'friend'!  Your desire to remain FREE, in NO way agrees with their desire to enslave us.

2076717254_coronashoespray.thumb.jpg.e2d487fd7a2ae22bbaa7d41e27719812.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sandhiller said:

2076717254_coronashoespray.thumb.jpg.e2d487fd7a2ae22bbaa7d41e27719812.jpg

That would be a lot funnier if whoever made it could spell "Bowling".  :D

• Haha 2

Author unknown:

I’m sorry but anyone that thinks that social distancing is a good idea for the next few years, actually wants to be micro-chipped or thinks that a ‘benevolent’ dictatorship is for the good of humanity, I don’t want to give that point of view any of my energy.

I am a free Human Being and if you want to stay home, stay home. That’s your sovereign right to choose.

If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask. That’s your sovereign right to choose.

If you want to avoid large crowds, avoid large crowds. That’s your sovereign right to choose

I am not required to descend into poverty for YOU.

I am not required to abstain from human contact for YOU.

I refuse to participate in “quarantine life” until there’s an unsafe, untested vaccine released in eighteen months.

I refuse to receive a vaccine to make others feel more safe. That’s my sovereign right to choose!

If you’re convinced the vaccine is safe and effective, you can get it yourself.

Some of you are allowing fear and policies devoid of scientifically accurate data to destroy the country you live in and ruin your life.

We have a constitutional right to take risks. Life is full of bacteria and viruses, many of which spread before symptoms manifest and after they subside.

We have a sovereign right to receive OR refuse vaccines.

The data was inaccurate at best; purposely overblown to justify government overreaction at worst.

Stop allowing the government to destroy:
The food supply;
Small businesses;
Medical autonomy;
Access to healthcare;
Mass gatherings;
Privacy rights;
Our mental health & freedom

When the “new normal” is filled with starvation, depression, suicide, child abuse, domestic violence, imprisonment, governmental spying, and pure DESPERATION, the “virus” is going to look preferable to the world you helped facilitate.

I’m going to turn this around on people from now on. Those that say I’m (or anyone that supports this) putting money over lives by wanting the country back open for business…

Hear this:

-YOU don’t care about the people that will kill themselves out of hopelessness

-YOU don’t care about small businesses that’ll close their doors (THEIR LIVELIHOOD) permanently

-YOU don’t care about the children/women/men that’ll be victims of domestic abuse

-YOU don’t care about people defaulting on their mortgages

-YOU don’t care about bills going unpaid by families with ZERO income right now

-YOU don’t care about people wondering where their next meal will come from

-YOU don’t care about the people that’ll lose their sobriety and slip back into alcoholism

-YOU don’t care about the people that will starve

-YOU support the inevitable looting that’ll take place

-YOU don’t care about anyone that’s murdered the longer this shut down goes on

-YOU don’t care about people’s mental health

-YOU don’t care about the children that DO need teachers and educators to guide & educate them

-YOU don’t care about the economy crashing down around us

-YOU DON’T CARE.

-YOU love your shackles

-YOU are pathetic, begging your leaders for MORE shut down and MORE regulations and MORE handouts

I will NOT tolerate another person telling me that I don’t care about lives.

I care about the situation in its entirety.

But YOU don’t care about any of that so…
YOU stay home.
YOU wear a mask.
YOU live in fear.

I on the other hand will not. As is my sovereign right to choose NOT TO!

Capture4-300x300.jpg

2:21 pm on June 4, 2020Email Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

"Huge Lancet study that was used to stop HCQ trials has been retracted"

http://joannenova.com.au/2020/06/huge-lancet-study-was-used-to-stop-hcq-trials-has-been-retracted/#comment-2335272

Gets mentioned wider than that.  Also New England Medical Journal IIRC.

And closer to USA

"Lancet Retracts Medical Study Critical of Hydroxychloroquine – Study Results Were Designed for Political Purposes…"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/04/lancet-retracts-medical-study-critical-of-hydroxychloroquine-designed-for-political-purposes/

• Like 1

NY County Issues ‘Costly’ Subpoenas to People for Refusing to Talk to Coronavirus Contact Tracers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/02/ny-county-issues-costly-subpoenas-to-people-for-refusing-to-talk-to-coronavirus-contact-tracers/#

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 1:17 PM, Reichow7120 said:

What is your source?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, New Englander said:

What is your source?

Replace "badges" w/ "source".

• Like 1

My oldest sister is s  nurse, my wife’s sister is a nurse in Omaha , we’re friends with several others here in Lincoln , 

Thats all complete B.S. 

On 5/31/2020 at 12:17 PM, Reichow7120 said:

Not true at all !!

2 hours ago, New Englander said:

What is your source?

I googled it. Seems to be a mix of they can neither confirm or deny. 

• Like 1

Since everyone is on my case. I have typed up and looked up several sources, USA Today Snopes, and a few others to boot. Like was mentioned it is a typical government thing of we can neither confirm nor deny it. However basic math on several instances has been applied to come up with the number. 

Medicare is a government program that tells the hospitals what it will pay for certain procedures and instances. Your run of the mill Pneumonia pays X amount to the hospital in Medicare situations. The CARES Act automatically adds 20% to the base pay Medicare pays out and those are the numbers you come up with. 

Another WHO story

"Contrary to claims from both Chinese officials and the World Health Organization, China did not report the existence of the coronavirus in late 2019, according to a WHO timeline tracking the spread of the virus. Rather, international health officials discovered the virus through information posted to a U.S. website."

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/index.php/2020/07/03/whohan-flu-6/

And a couple more on "data diddling"

https://realclimatescience.com/2020/07/cdc-sabotaging-the-economy/

https://realclimatescience.com/2020/07/experts-see-little-evidence/

• Like 1

Seen on the news where Cali is threatening to withhold money from counties not enforcing their rules over mask wearing. Sounds familiar. Didn't they sue somebody for the very same thing. Maybe even called them racist and xenophobic or something along those lines. 

Im glad im not in cali or some of the other states gone overboard...

• Like 1