Sign in to follow this  
chaindrive1651

806 w/Factory MFD

This old girl maybe up for grabs in the near future. I don't have the Serial number yet, but I'll post it when I get it, as well as some better pictures. No Three Point Hitch, Original hours shown on Tach. Shed kept for most of her life. Very well maintained, lived on a small Dairy in Central NY.

imagejpeg_0001.jpg

imagejpeg_0003.jpg

imagejpeg_0004.jpg

imagejpeg_1001.jpg

imagejpeg_1003.jpg

• Like 7

What's it worth? That's the question. Not sure how rare it is, don't want to piss anyone off with a low ball offer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chaindrive1651 said:

What's it worth? That's the question. Not sure how rare it is, don't want to piss anyone off with a low ball offer.

Its worth as much as I put on the check, that straight drawbar tractor would work real good on the tub grinder I just bought!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

Its worth as much as I put on the check, that straight drawbar tractor would work real good on the tub grinder I just bought!

As long as you had twenty acres to turn it around. That is an extremely sharp 806 that would fit well in any collection.

• Like 2

Looks pretty clean. I would have never put that online if I was seriously interested and thought I could buy it from the owner versus at a sale. Put it on auction and advertise a little and you’ll need waders to get through the bids. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, randy hall said:

As long as you had twenty acres to turn it around. That is an extremely sharp 806 that would fit well in any collection.

That is the point, don't have to turn it.................Back out of one shed up to the barn, sit there and grind, and return to shed:lol:

Cab was added later. Those were not available until 56 series.  The tank mounted headlights make me think it came with no fenders or the clamshell fenders.  Definitely set up for tillage work!

Thats a rare ol girl shes looking damn good though

15-20? Depending on who sees it now. Probably could have got it for 5-7 before.

Idk, but that’s a sweet 806! 

Mecum Gone Farming auction is coming up in 6 weeks, 3-25/3-28.

Don't find many 806's with less than 3000 hours anymore.

• Like 2