TD6 starter

I'm intending on restoring a TD6 I recently bought according to the serial number it's a 1942 model. However some parts are missing and need advice on what type of each part is it need apparently there is a lot of variations but I'm a bit of a newbie! Parts namely.

*Starter motor 

*Dyno

*Manetto

Any help much appreciated! 

IMG_20200209_190132.jpg

IMG_20200209_190112.jpg

IMG_20200209_190040.jpg

IMG_20200209_190016.jpg

Morning,

You might get some more comments if you posted in the construction section. Yes you need some parts. They are out there. There is a salvage yard with a TD6 near Pittsburgh, closer to Zelienople. Burg Implement. Try them.

Good luck with your project.

Regards,

Chris

By the looks of your intake port you may have a seized engine or at least stuck valves.  Do you need the manifold and carb or did you take those off?  I have those two parts but since you call it a "dyno" I suspect you are in England in which case freight will raise it's ugly head.  If you do have a seized engine do a lot of research on the internal condition before you spend any money.  I am in mid project on a WD6 (same engine) and internals are getting hard to find which means expensive.