Alo-Quickie loaders no more?

I have never heard of work ez.  But the utility tractor and the 95 CIH are 100% Alo

7 hours ago, lightninboy said:

Was cable freezing an issue for you? Did you get the loader from a Case IH dealer or shortline dealer?

Yes.

IH dealer, bought used.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:04 AM, lightninboy said:

Okay. Maybe a lot of people including partsmen think if hydraulics aren't American they're metric.

Just because it is European doesn't mean it will be metric.  We had to work backwards to find that the original hydraulic fittings on our "all metric but the 5/8 inch track bolts" Fiat Allis dozer were BSP.

ALO quicke loader came on CX100 i bought never liked it as much as my IH 2250 on my 584 i traded in.

My 70 horsepower CASE IH CS 68 tractor has a mid-2000s Quicke loader.

cs_68_10.jpg

16 hours ago, lightninboy said:

Case IH had Work EZ loaders, but they seem to have no product support for them specifically now.

359911588_ScreenShot03-02-21at09.29PM001.thumb.JPG.9e660e3b9b3f0a117da154d96936d457.JPG

I have that brochure somewhere, was nice to see the "good" tractors could get a new loader through dealer just like the Color & Badged engineering Fiat stuff. I had wondered what happened to that line. Local Case-IH sold Alo Quicke anyways.

9 hours ago, lightninboy said:

It looks like there's no shortage of Bush Hog dealers. Just a matter of finding a cooperative one.

Amen to that. 

On 3/2/2021 at 3:44 PM, sandhiller said:

Plan on changing to three levers. It is what I grew up with and am used to running.

Loader I grew up with had one wood stick wasn't worth a damn. Never got used to running it ?

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, junkandcattle said:

Loader I grew up with had one wood stick wasn't worth a damn. Never got used to running it ?

Yea me to but with TONS of hours of experience with my father alongside I reluctantly got good at it. My favorite manure pack loader was a well worn 4 pronger with a flexing wood handle wore just right.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, junkandcattle said:

Not familiar with wood stick???

Picture?

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, junkandcattle said:

I still run one. I much prefer single lever joystick though. 

• Haha 1
On 3/4/2021 at 3:32 PM, sandhiller said:

Not familiar with wood stick???

Picture?

I bet this is what he's talking about!?nd159.jpg.3dd443366877190ca6341e32c96818c8.jpg

• Like 2

My dads name is Jim. He always told about trying  to talk grandpa into buying a Jamesway barn cleaner as a kid. Grandpa looked at him and said with a smile " But I've already got a Jamesway barn cleaner."

3 hours ago, rjpont said:

I bet this is what he's talking about!?nd159.jpg.3dd443366877190ca6341e32c96818c8.jpg

Yeah, um, i was a little slow on the pickup on that one?