I have also dealt with Tyler on manuals for my 9130 and 9150 Steigers. I also was trying to get them while they were shutdown because of Covid.

The manuals were also not listed on their website, but a quick email once they reeopened and they were on the way.

I can't say enough about the iteration I had with Tyler and was amazed at the quality of the manuals and the prices were just icing on the cake!

I have since ordered manuals for my JD3020 and some accessories for my CIH combine.

Looking at an IH 5088 tractor and as soon as the tractor is home I will be ordering a set for it!

20200710_184429.jpg

20200710_184620.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

only matters when trying to trace the wires on a small picture

Color doesn't matter when your color blind, I can only see Black, White and Yellow and yes it kinda sucks. That said God gave me excellent vision otherwise.

10 hours ago, J-Mech said:

The 544 book I bought the schematics were in color.  The hydraulic schematic anyway.  I don't recall any original IH or CIH manuals having color electrical schematics.  Got any examples?  When I worked as a dealer tech, the newer machine all only had blue wires with numbers printed on them. No color codes... but you had to find that tiny little number, ugh.  

Well I would have to go through them to find it. I have mostly reprints, but I had at least one with a colored wiring schematic i know. It was a lot easier than just the little number like you said. seems it was for a 1486, but I may be wrong. The cupboard is really full in the shop and it would take a while to find it for sure. 

Great experience for me ordering to Canada from ebay in the past - i will go directly through their website in the future. I agree - high quality & fair prices 

Parts catalogs for Farmall M and 300U , with some old binders found a good use for those stickers that come with stuff from IHGEAR... 

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

IMG_6048.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. Hadn't heard of them before. Usually stay away from reprints but their stuff seems to be really good quality. Will pick some stuff up for the Cub.

The Original CIH MX150/170 service manual has both electrical and hydraulic schematics in color and printed on poster style fold ups that are the equivalent area of 9 pages, with schematics on both sides. 

On 1/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, Gearclash said:

The Original CIH MX150/170 service manual has both electrical and hydraulic schematics in color and printed on poster style fold ups that are the equivalent area of 9 pages, with schematics on both sides. 

One of the deals CIH went around with Fiat on was the "road map" schematic sheets. The Europeans wanted to stop making them and have all of the schematics on PDF, you know, just read them on a tablet or phone. We won on that one and Fiat gave in and kept the road maps for us thick 'Mericans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2021 at 2:46 PM, todd.crow said:

I have also dealt with Tyler on manuals for my 9130 and 9150 Steigers.

Do you mind me asking what those books cost you? I know how much they are new from CNH. I did a search on his site but they weren't listed.
Also does anyone know if he does pdf versions

I am guessing he also does parts and operation/maintenance manuals. I searched for several items last night but nothing I searched for came up. I work on a lot of Cat equipment and didn't see much there which isn't that big of a deal though because I have Cat SIS but sometimes you just can't replace a good paper book

On 1/15/2021 at 1:47 PM, IHRedRyan said:

Great experience for me ordering to Canada from ebay in the past - i will go directly through their website in the future. I agree - high quality & fair prices 

Parts catalogs for Farmall M and 300U , with some old binders found a good use for those stickers that come with stuff from IHGEAR... 

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

IMG_6048.jpg

How bad did you get hit for Duties & Taxes on the items you ordered?  Did UPS have their hand out upon arriving at your place to pay for it?  Just curious.  Had to do that once with some parts I ordered out of USA.  I understood I had to, just caught me off guard when UPS guy had his hand out looking for $$$.

Wish we had a good company like that in Canada!

Just saw the box arrived for the 460 manuals. I will be opening them up shortly and see, but it looks good.  If this works out as well as it appears I will get manuals for the other IH tractors and sickle mower. I see they do not have a manual for my mid 80’s kubota, oh well

i need to check on continental engines and welders

Peaceful creek is definitely my go to source for service and parts literature. Awesome quality reprints!

My collection of paper parts literature is growing due to CNH not giving us part numbers anymore... For the most part they print the fold outs in color from what I've seen. Anybody know if they offer a PDF version? I like to scan in whatever new books I get, That way I can just print off the pages I need, get them dirty and greasy in the shop and throw em away when I'm finished. Keeps my nice new book looking new for the next tractor that comes in!

Thanks for good review, I just ordered SM last night from them for a 1900 Ford I just bought. Not always sure what your going to get from internet, makes me feel better.

On 2/3/2021 at 4:24 PM, Red Joe said:

Peaceful creek is definitely my go to source for service and parts literature. Awesome quality reprints!

My collection of paper parts literature is growing due to CNH not giving us part numbers anymore... For the most part they print the fold outs in color from what I've seen. Anybody know if they offer a PDF version? I like to scan in whatever new books I get, That way I can just print off the pages I need, get them dirty and greasy in the shop and throw em away when I'm finished. Keeps my nice new book looking new for the next tractor that comes in!

My parts book collection has filled up an entire bookshelf in the past year.  I have been purchasing original copies.

I was having trouble getting past the "I'm not a robot" thing so Tyler and I were emailing back and forth. 

I was finally home when he called today and we had a real nice visit. 

Turns out his family ranch was in Cherry Co before they sold it. And I know just where it is at.  Small world!

Anyway, told him what I was looking for and he recommended which manual sets for my 656H and 1486.

It was late on a Friday so manuals will go out Monday morning. 

Personal customer service at it's finest!

• Like 1

good stuff, hopefully i can remember when I need one, if all else fails you guys will probably have one and I can holler here for their name again - worse case i will drive to one of you guys house and drop off my tractor adn pay you for fixing it LOL

I have several manuals from them----excellent quality on the printing job. just got one for my Case 1530 skidloader and one for the 310-g crawler loader.

Ordered from Tyler late Friday.

Said he would ship Monday.

Big brown truck dropped them off today!

A lot of information, quality printing.

Very happy customer.

Anything I need in the future, I will call Tyler first.

IMG_20210210_162503028.thumb.jpg.5159c358219a08553e24780a938005e9.jpg

IMG_20210210_162708893.thumb.jpg.248b4dfaa448e26d2fc786bc1337033c.jpg

IMG_20210210_162920504.thumb.jpg.a19620d743888868ff080cdf7063d2a0.jpg

• Like 2