I don't usually give raving reviews like this, but I'm going to.

I buy a lot of things online.  Parts, books, Christmas gifts, even recently my wife bought her groceries online.  I buy a fair amount of service books, owners manuals and such when I'm working on something and need a book.  Last year I bought a manual from Peaceful Creek.  I don't remember if it was an owners manual or the service manual, but it was a reprint for a 4586.  I was really impressed with the quality, and the price! I knew the next manual I needed I was going to check with them first.  

So, I now have 2 544 gas hydro tractors with hydro issues I'm slated to work on and I needed the complete service manual set.  I went straight to Peaceful Creek, but they only offered a service set for the 544 gear drive tractors.  So, I sent them an email asking if they had (and I was just overlooking it on the website) a SM set for a 544 hydro.  I do not know if it was the owner, but I assume it was, a man named Tyler replied within a few hours.  He told me he didn't have a manual set that I requested, but to let him know what the numbers were for the books and he would help me out.  I sent over the list of about 6 different books that would make up the SM set for a hydro 544.  Tyler got copies of those books, reprinted them and put together a SM package for me and got it delivered to my door in about 8 days!  This is no nasty reprint either.  Near perfect scans of the original manuals.  Including color fold outs, printed on heavy paper (22# I believe), and in a 3 ring binder with a cover.... for under $60 to my door!!!  This SM package book has 12 independent books in it and covers EVERY version of the 544/2544 tractors, and every system!  I am beyond impressed!  It came boxed, wrapped in paper, wrapped in cellophane, with the book pages wrapped in shrink packaging and bubble wrap.  I had to put it into the binder.  No way were the pages getting damaged or wet in shipping. Binder Books is obsolete now as far as I am concerned.  They wanted $250 for the same package set! 

If you need an owners, parts, service or any other book, contact Peaceful Creek!  Tyler is the guy you want to buy books from!  

peacefulcreek.com  Check them out!

If he doesn't have what you want, as good as he was to me I'm betting he will get any book you need.  But you can't call.... you have to email him.  No phone number listed, but I am confident Tyler will get back to you.  

Top notch, gentlemen!  Give these guys as much business as they can handle! 

Here's a quick picture of the book I recieved.  (Batman cup for size reference, lol.)

20200131_180123.thumb.jpg.0281f8d86c0256dce9ea32e5fa834074.jpg20200131_180140.thumb.jpg.99529812a1f056d9cb88ca7ec53fcf2d.jpg

• Like 9

I agree. Did trans jobs on customers D17 and 2510. Got both manuals from Peaceful Creek on ebay.  Great quality.

• Like 1

good find glad some one still takes time to give customer what they want.

have several PC items tagged  so I can quick link 2-3x month to watch for items I may need

agree the " buy out !" of binder b, took them further south to where JS started in poor product /service

though peaceful was sub sourcing at least some from them

when my printer  retired for the 3x at 80 ,(10 yrs back)he said for < $30K anyone  could make these.

now it is under $8 K to be in business and doing it right or add quality like originals cost $2-6 per piece

but I am amassed daily  that the big 4-5, wholesale " print " and resellers scam people DAILY $50- $350 for what you received for <$60

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cedar farm said:

I agree. Did trans jobs on customers D17 and 2510. Got both manuals from Peaceful Creek on ebay.  Great quality.

Yes, I didn't mention they also sell on ebay and Amazon.  I always try to buy direct from a retailer if I can.  Ebay charges fees, so I figure they get more money if I buy direct.  Just a courtesy thing for me.  I do think the prices are same or very close at both their ebay store and direct website. 

have seen pck  ($8) packaged items $75 and >

scam bag and amazzzzzzzzzzzed not ,force sellers to have lowest price there, and inflate in house to match

have to check ALL options  5-6 bids from same seller/different contact/  

have saved 30% pushing them against self.

ask for no scam price or no deal  

ask for year end sale' "we dont do that", but 3 days later......um email ....item still in your basket we can discount or offer 20% sale 

they still make 200%

Bought one for a 2plus 2 last year and a 4020.Very happy and i dont mind getting it dirty. I have original ones for all of mine,but gets pricey

I have also bought from them on eBay. Top of the line manuals for every option available on 1086. Part numbers from early models to the later models and serial number when the part numbers changed. That also included the numbers for Coleman and Elwood front axles. Repair manuals were just as good

• Like 1

Thanks J-Mech for putting me on to the Peaceful Creek site...

Very user friendly and easy to navigate site, and they ship to Canada for a reasonable flat fee on orders over $60.00...  just ordered 2 sets of manuals from them ..

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up J-Mech. We need to support places like this that work hard to earn our business. 

• Like 2

I have several Peaceful Creek manuals . I have bought reprints from a few other suppliers and they are not nearly as good.

I think the Peaceful Creek books are as close to original as you can get.

2 hours ago, TomH said:

I have several Peaceful Creek manuals . I have bought reprints from a few other suppliers and they are not nearly as good.

I think the Peaceful Creek books are as close to original as you can get.

I would also agree with that. I have a reprint service manual from a supplier that uses a red cover and black spiral binding for 706/806. Not nearly as good a print.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:07 PM, north of 60 said:

Thanks J-Mech for putting me on to the Peaceful Creek site...

Very user friendly and easy to navigate site, and they ship to Canada for a reasonable flat fee on orders over $60.00...  just ordered 2 sets of manuals from them ..

Less than 24 hours after placing my order, the manuals are on their way to Canada.. impressive service ! 

I checked them out Tuesday morning. Seemed like good deal. Ordered, 48hrs later, showed up today 👍

20200206_154806.jpg

• Like 1

Have been reading my Ford service manual which I bought off ebay last summer. Low and behold it's from Peaceful Creek! Wonderful 

20200207_210831.jpg

20200207_210843.jpg

• Like 1