Have gotten all the front lights working one bad bulb  one broke wire.  Started on rear lights  when I took the bulbs out they where not hooked up. But that wasn't the problem.  I cant get any power from the wires.   Is there a problem spot under the cab?  All the wiring looks factory still. 

Not sure but I found the plug on the right hand side  it was loose. hopefully that will take care of most of it.      But out of time for today 

The rear light harness gets the most abuse from weather, mud, dirt and then eventually rust under the fenders.  Check your grounds and like the others said the plug under the main fuel tank.  From that plug the next break in the wires should going towards the firewall will be at the switches or gauges in the cab.  

Next question how do you get to that plug  I found it.  And have power to the flood light wire.   But I don't know anyone small enough to work on it.     Might be about time to train the next generation lol. 😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dannyredfan said:

Next question how do you get to that plug  I found it.  And have power to the flood light wire.   But I don't know anyone small enough to work on it.     Might be about time to train the next generation lol. 😂

Not the best spot for a plug, but I assume it was the easiest place to plug the 2 together when the over head crane set the cab onto the chassis and no rear wheels were on.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, acem said:

How about pulling the fuel tank? Thx-Ace

By far the best access to the plug if you do this. 

11 hours ago, acem said:

How about pulling the fuel tank? Thx-Ace

X2, the rear tank isn’t hard to remove.  2 bolts for the clamp, a bottom hose clamp and the connections on the top.  You’ll be surprised how much dirt can wedge in between that tank and the fenders

• Like 1
14 hours ago, dannyredfan said:

Bet my granddaughter could get in there , she’s little 👍🏻And handy 

Your case IH dealer or any tractor dealer may have both plugs (male and female) ends.

If not, call Eric at Porch Electric, he will have them.

1-815-368-3230

Matt