Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
amsashooter

New shed update

Recommended Posts

It's been awhile since I have posted an update on the new shed/shop. All construction is done, electrician started yesterday and should be done by Tuesday, heat will be up and running by the end of the week.

IMG_20200116_161845626.jpg

IMG_20200116_161648774.jpg

Screenshot_20191219-134130.png

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very Nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should be able to light that good wish I had white metal on ceiling and walls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good, the white tin really helps the lighting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really looks good. Ought to be be easy to light and heat  by the looks of it. Nice job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, heating shouldn't be a problem. 2x6 outside walls and the 8" posts on the shed side. 14" in the ceiling.

IMG_20191219_183418435.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats great - good job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great inside and out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2020 at 2:36 PM, amsashooter said:

It's been awhile since I have posted an update on the new shed/shop. All construction is done, electrician started yesterday and should be done by Tuesday, heat will be up and running by the end of the week.

IMG_20200116_161845626.jpg

IMG_20200116_161648774.jpg

Screenshot_20191219-134130.png

Looks good.  Guessing that it mztes with a ground floor?  Will you cement a slope in the floor to old side come summer?  Look sharp inside and out.  Nice job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mountain Heritage said:

Looks good.  Guessing that it mztes with a ground floor?  Will you cement a slope in the floor to old side come summer?  Look sharp inside and out.  Nice job.

The cement that is there is really the old cement from the chicken coop that we took down. We are going to cement out the new shed this spring. 

 

That old chicken coop cement doesn't look to bad for being around 70 years old!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, amsashooter said:

The cement that is there is really the old cement from the chicken coop that we took down. We are going to cement out the new shed this spring. 

 

That old chicken coop cement doesn't look to bad for being around 70 years old!

😳 I’d say!  It does look good for the age of it!  Nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pt756 said:

looks good what type of heating?

In the shop area I'm just putting in a old Modine forced air LP.  I haven't decided on the main building yet. Still a toss up between in-floor or overhead radiant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, amsashooter said:

In the shop area I'm just putting in a old Modine forced air LP.  I haven't decided on the main building yet. Still a toss up between in-floor or overhead radiant.

Man if you can buy a new heater, they pay for themselves in heat savings. Modine are good but we put a new heater in few years ago cut propane by 1/3. Better heat exchange and lighting system. 1500 buys a good heater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...