Sign in to follow this  
jimw

Any buy a tractor

Had to pick up some meat at Drake ND today, between Harvey and Anamoose I met what looked to be a super nice 1256 or similar standard tractor with duals and a ice cream box cab. It had a JD 148 or 158 loader on it.  Should of turned around and chased it down and got a picture, it looked super nice. Just don’t meet rigs like that everyday 

• Like 1

It hasn’t shown up here yet. Lol.  

11 hours ago, jimw said:

Had to pick up some meat at Drake ND today, between Harvey and Anamoose I met what looked to be a super nice 1256 or similar standard tractor with duals and a ice cream box cab. It had a JD 148 or 158 loader on it.  Should of turned around and chased it down and got a picture, it looked super nice. Just don’t meet rigs like that everyday 

You see a few JD loaders on IH tractors around this area. A few farmers in that area still use those tractors and a couple collectors around drake or Kief area.  The butcher shop in drake stays busy. Guy that owns it is year older than me from same hometown as me. We were just talking to his brother yesterday. He had a pig loaded in trailer at work waiting for guy come to pick it up.

Hope it’s good, haven’t had anything from there since it’s been a creamery. Thought maybe that outfit was headed to your place Dale. 

40 minutes ago, jimw said:

Hope it’s good, haven’t had anything from there since it’s been a creamery. Thought maybe that outfit was headed to your place Dale. 

No money to buy anything. The guy that is running butcher shop actually had shop in Bismarck or Mandan a few years ago. Then family issues so he ended up in drake. Everybody says he is good