lorenzo

There should be a test and license to have children

Makes me wonder how we have gotten so over populated with so many idiots roaming planet .

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Makes me wonder how we have gotten so over populated with so many idiots roaming planet .

God has never made a sterile stupid person. Plus as soon as you can we start teaching shapes. Put the round peg in the round hole, and this is what you get 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? I know it was supposed to be a comedy, but man does it sure seem more like a documentary.

• Like 4

Once they are pregnant it's too late. So it would have to be a license to have sex.

what if you were really good at something but could not pass a test on it? 😂😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MarkG said:

Once they are pregnant it's too late. So it would have to be a license to have sex.

Then i guess you really weren't that good at eh?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

09394A05-C0F6-49A4-BB7B-E01193E28048.jpeg.2b1e3bd89cffbff26a102c9fa5bbc090.jpeg

lets be fair here,  you don't know the back story, it might be a condition of his parole....

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, MarkG said:

Not to hijack but when they came up with the federal mandate that truck drivers have a CDL one of the best truckdrivers I know quit driving. Not much education and could barely read. Knew he couldn't pass the written test and close to retirement he didn't bother with the oral test.

Dennis

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

713FA4E3-195C-479D-91DF-6BDC3C98E7C6.jpeg.f11af09cfe179ea78fa78ce511305152.jpeg

I needed that for one of my kids last night, didnt want to drink Gatorade and he was getting dehydrated, maybe this mom in the pic figured out a way for her kids to get the vitamins and nutrients they need haha

• Haha 3

Have said it for many years.  If a couple want to adopt a child they have to go through interviews, have their background checked, have their finances gone over with a fine tooth comb, and pay for it all to the tune of thousands of dollars.  But any two idiots can get together and spawn a child.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? I know it was supposed to be a comedy, but man does it sure seem more like a documentary.

I'm right there with you on that! Seen it two or three times, seems to parallel real life for sure.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, lorenzo said:

The one thing they can figure out on their own they do well.

That keeps their sub-species alive  

• Like 1

One of my fathers famous sayings: They can't "add" but they sure can "multiply"!

• Haha 5

My wife retired from a bank position after 26 years, after a bit of a hiatus she decided to foster kids 15 and under because I still had 10 years left to work, she became a favorite with the BC Ministry of child welfare and from '98 to '08 we had 35 youngsters come through the house and 6 from one family at one time until they were sent back to their hellhole, we still keep in touch with the youngest who we got at 3 months and who now is 21 and has a wonderful 6 month boy of her own who will not/ever/never be in child care. But the stories we could tell would raise the hair on a bald person.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, lorenzo said:

8D379F7C-A495-4025-89C9-0AD423A44FFF.jpeg.7ff6e11a4c7d114d83c68a8ae37b994b.jpeg

A few more junk food items and that looks like a cartload of stuff someone with a bridge card would have near me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RBootsMI said:

A few more junk food items and that looks like a cartload of stuff someone with a bridge card would have near me.

Live near me and I not know it?😄

• Like 1

713FA4E3-195C-479D-91DF-6BDC3C98E7C6.jpeg.f11af09cfe179ea78fa78ce511305152.jpeg

1 hour ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Is this some form of intubation?

Only if you consider a beer bong a form of intubation. Sure, they are all smiling and having a good time, but I foresee severe vomiting in that young kid's future.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RBootsMI said:

Betcha they're gonna expect you and me to pay for their health care, too.  "I can't help it if I'm sick...".

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MarkG said:

12 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Then i guess you really weren't that good at eh?

Some people just aren't good test takers😋🤪😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1