I Think That The King Of Obsolete Would Be Impressed

All I can say is WOW!!!!!  Thank you for sharing

I saw that over on the Allis forum and immediately thought of KoO getting some of his machines from under water. They say they are going to get it running too!

Regards,

Chris

• Like 1

Great to see such a valuable tractor rescued. I hope all goes well with the restoration - I had trouble finding parts for mine.

IMG_1511b (Medium).jpg

• Like 3

I got same model on my computer desk at home same fellow gave it to me as I got Thirsty from as an ag cat KoO would have liked it no belly pan,winch,blade,canopy or rock and sprocket and idler gaurds just a bare ag crawler 

another mystery solved! that took some finesse. beat the oak island boys. great job. wonder who was doing the chain hook ups in that slop.

21 hours ago, rustred said:

another mystery solved! that took some finesse. beat the oak island boys. great job. wonder who was doing the chain hook ups in that slop.

I wondered the same.

There are some over on another board who have bitched about destroying the hood and fuel tank.  I think that whoever dug it out did one **** of a great job, considering that the operator was working totally blind, not knowing how the machine was setting, how close he was to the top, the sides, or the ends.

As far as the people who say that once exposed to the air, everything will rust, one, fresh water, especially cold fresh water, is nowhere near as corrosive as salt water, and #2, the King has repeatedly proven them wrong.

• Like 1

I read more on this one.. the hood, fuel tank and ROPS bar were destroyed in the 1970's in the attempt to blow the dozer loose from the ice... dynamite and fertilizer made a nice bomb!  Except all that did was create a 20 foot deep hole under the TD24.. in which it sank into!

• Sad 1

yes a lot of impressive equipment to salvage the cat. both my d6 cats were under water for 3 years. they will have that td-24 up and running no problem.  

thansk

They did an excellent job of getting it out! ---Too bad the former attempt people were so stupid to destroy the machine!--Gonna be a hard one to fix!-- I do wish them all the luck in the world with it.