FarmerFixEmUp

South Dakota Leading the Way Again!!

Just now, Indy Farmer said:

Not that you'd even care to know, but I have more red powered equipment in my shed than green. And that's pretty rich complaining about pushing atheism when you can't hardly make a single post without mentioning your religion. Maybe I should be like you and put my atheist beliefs in my "interests" section exactly like you did. Remember what I said earlier about you folks and hypocrisy?

You are the only hypocrite here, over and over throughout this topic you have proved it. And also your the only one that have not even mentioned what the topic is about,  you just made up completely separate things to complain about that has nothing do do with the topic. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

I found a dollar today

11 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

If you feel guilty mail it to me..............

Ugh!  Do we have to add you to the list as well?

Are you ahead of me or behind me in line for things from Seth?  As it stands right now Seth is getting snap ring pliers for Sid, Orin, and myself.  Did you want a set of snap ring pliers as well as the found dollar(s)?

20 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

Does anyone else agree that we should go back to the good old days where we treated people differently based on the color of their skin? When women couldn't vote? Or when people could actually own other people? Man, such good times.*******

So should we go back to this then or are you a hypocrite?

11 minutes ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Are you ahead of me or behind me in line for things from Seth?  As it stands right now Seth is getting snap ring pliers for Sid, Orin, and myself.  Did you want a set of snap ring pliers as well as the found dollar(s)?

I got a long list, but it always seems like the post office is closed when I go, I’m exactly sure if or when they are really open....🤔

16 hours ago, TheIHMan said:

Separate from the argument made above, I can say as a 23 year old male who I feel like I have been relatively mature compared to others my age, there is no way that 23 year old me is even trusting 17 year old me to make a decision as monumental as a gender surgery. The irreversible effects are too great of a risk on an immature mind and body. Just my opinion. 

I have to say that there is a lot of truth to what TheIHMan said.  Looking back at myself as a teenager I as an adult do not believe that my teenage self would have been able to make such a monumental decision for the right reasons.  Heck I was chasing girls so much then that I might have had a pair of.......  Whoops, BJ might shut this thread down for that.

Here in New York the legal age to purchase and consume alcohol and tobacco products is 21.  This is to allow people to mature enough to make an informed decision about something that can affect the remainder of their lives.  The legal age for purchase and consumption of alcohol and tobacco used to be 18, but at different times each was raised to allow people to make better decisions.

I see the issue of gender reassignment as being similar, albeit much graver, to disallowing minors to be able to purchase alcohol and tobacco.  The restriction should be in place until they are able to make that decision in an informed manner.  That age may vary from time to time and region to region.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I got a long list, but it always seems like the post office is closed when I go, I’m exactly sure if or when they are really open....🤔

Do not worry!  We can make “house calls”!!!

Sid and I pass by/near enough to you often enough to pickup snap ring pliers and found dollars.  I am often by Orin’s so I will certainly be glad to drop his off to him.  At no charge to Orin of course.  There might be a slight service and delivery charge to you however!  I would prefer something lighter than “roofing tar”! Thank you!!

3 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

To answer your question, I don't condone pedophilia.

Thank you. I'm certain this hypocrisy is evident. After all- citizen pedophiles have liberties too right?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

Nothing says "land of the free" like making medical decisions for others based on prejudiced opinions.

Right, because science doesn't support only two genders?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ZachGrant said:

Thank you. I'm certain this hypocrisy is evident. After all- citizen pedophiles have liberties too right?

If one believes in biblical principals, then yes!

3 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

If one believes in biblical principals, then yes!

Diversion yet again. You picked a poor topic to try to defend with you blind allegiance. Lick your wounds and try again next time. 

• Like 2

Guys.   Just ignore him and he will go away. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Here in New York the legal age to purchase and consume alcohol and tobacco products is 21.  This is to allow people to mature enough to make an informed decision about something that can affect the remainder of their lives.  The legal age for purchase and consumption of alcohol and tobacco used to be 18, but at different times each was raised to allow people to make better decisions.

I see the issue of gender reassignment as being similar, albeit much graver, to disallowing minors to be able to purchase alcohol and tobacco.  The restriction should be in place until they are able to make that decision in an informed manner.  That age may vary from time to time and region to region.

I agree 100%. That's the purpose of this bill the way I read it. 

I didn't mean to cause a **** storm with this, just thought people would find it interesting. South Dakota had a bill introduced about 4 years ago requiring school age children to use the bathrooms of the sex they were assigned at birth. It didn't pass.It was also introduced by Fred Deutsch. 

I would post a link but don't want to cause another riot. 👿

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZachGrant said:

Now THAT is good stuff. But why stop at firearms? Go all the way!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

I spent 25 years believing in it. Understanding it is the reason for not believing in it.

I will stir the pot for you on that, I am about as conservative as they come, with that said the back story on how the modern Bible came to be is more interesting than the Bible itself.  I would love to know what the Vatican is sitting on as far as what was omitted or modified.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1586 Jeff said:

Not a huge fan of Snap Off or the Snap Off Man here, so I will pass on the pliers.................BUT, if he found more than one dollar, I will take those!  I MIGHT make it to the richness of Bezos, Bloomberg, MTO, etc if I keep collecting!

10 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

I will stir the pot for you on that, I am about as conservative as they come, with that said the back story on how the modern Bible came to be is more interesting than the Bible itself.  I would love to know what the Vatican is sitting on as far as what was omitted or modified.

Not a fan of the Vatican 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, FarmerFixEmUp said:

It doesn't feel cheap to register vehicles but I'm not sure what it costs in other states. It has sure gone up recently as have my property taxes. It does bother me that I have to pay SD tax when I buy farm equipment in a different non-tech state such as Minnesota. 

57 minutes ago, ZachGrant said:

It doesn't feel cheap to register vehicles but I'm not sure what it costs in other states. It has sure gone up recently as have my property taxes. It does bother me that I have to pay SD tax when I buy farm equipment in a different non-tech state such as Minnesota. 

My 98 K2500 pickup with 5 ton plates is $140. The 79 c 10 with 3 ton is $35.

2 hours ago, FarmerFixEmUp said:

My 98 K2500 pickup with 5 ton plates is $140. The 79 c 10 with 3 ton is $35.

Missouri Registration examples -2003 F250 w/24K plates, 105/annually for plates, 285 annually for personal prop tax, so 390.00/yr plus 12/yr for safety inspection, some vehicles can be licensed/inspected every 2 yrs so that helps a little on the inspection fee but you still have to pay more for a 2yr license. I paid 2250 for sales tax on it when i bought it in 03. 

regarding all of this debate I too find it interesting a proclaimed atheist is quoting the bible in protest - I am with Rusty and passionate about protecting those who are unable to protect themselves not only from others but from themselves. 

The wrath of god settles it all in the end ( in my opinion ) we may not see that justice here but it will be rekoned. 

Living amid the evil and wrong I believe is just part of the long suffering we sign up for when we choose to walk in the Lord. 

There is a price and I believe its worth every penny!!!

Those are the coins I try to find like MTO/Mark😉

01 ram 2500 maxed out gcwr for a 3/4 @ 24,000 cost me 285 near 8 years ago for perm plates so it's pretty cheap for 11 plus years old vehicles... No sales tax either, 

Missing the point of the coin comments

• Thanks 1

Me too, maybe just a distraction? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MTO said:

Missing the point of the coin comments

To change the subject and get us to calm dowm

• Thanks 1