FarmerFixEmUp

South Dakota Leading the Way Again!!

17 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

However I also am speculating that many of the same who's argument against "a minor" making the choice also would be opposed for those that have reached the age of consent be allowed the same?

Edit: it’s just not worth it

13 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Please cite some/any/specific legal or other requirement for "The doctor to have "to comply"?

As for the general intent of this law I don't have any problem other than it being based on peep's own interpretation of their religion.  Separation of Church and State.

I do wonder though for those here who have argued (and I agree) that a minor's choice may be ill advised.  However I also am speculating that many of the same who's argument against "a minor" making the choice also would be opposed for those that have reached the age of consent be allowed the same?

Vote "Y" for yes

Vote "N" for no. 

I may not agree with them but if an adult wants to be a transgender and has had many years to make the decision, there is nothing I will do or say about it, but what most of the people on here have an issue with is children who are not even sexually developed mentally and physically are being able to make these decisions, over and over this topic has changed the subject, our only problem is about child abuse and what they do when they grow up has nothing to do with this topic and dosnt even need to be brought up cause nothing will get accomplished debating somthing if we are not talking about the same thing

• Like 1

This is not a topic about religion, politics,  left , or right, it's about protecting innocent children, that's it and that's all that should be debated. My 4 year old is sick today, has a fever and his tummy hurts, he crys and dosnt want to drink anything, but I know he dosnt realize that his health need fluids so he dosnt dehydrate amd he will get better sooner if he listens to me. A little kid would die if we allowed them to make there own decisions, we need to protect them, take care of them, and help there minds develop in a way that works best for them, I dont see how a child's welfare would be used for people to push any of there beliefs. AMD I heard alot of talking down to people who are Christian,  or people that lean farther right but I havnt heard 1 good argument about why you think a child should be able to.make these life changing decisions. So unless anyone has an opinion on what the topic is actually about,  then there is no point for them to say anything. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Please cite some/any/specific legal or other requirement for "The doctor to have "to comply"?

As for the general intent of this law I don't have any problem other than it being based on peep's own interpretation of their religion.  Separation of Church and State.

I do wonder though for those here who have argued (and I agree) that a minor's choice may be ill advised.  However I also am speculating that many of the same who's argument against "a minor" making the choice also would be opposed for those that have reached the age of consent be allowed the same?

Vote "Y" for yes

Vote "N" for no. 

I have no qualms with an adult's choice to have the surgery done on themselves. I think it is morally wrong but it's not my place to tell another adult what they can do to their body. 

8 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

I'm still awaiting an answer to my question. I answered yours I think it's only cordial to return the favor. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

I think defending children is worth it

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

I may not agree with them but if an adult wants to be a transgender and has had many years to make the decision, there is nothing I will do or say about it, but what most of the people on here have an issue with is children who are not even sexually developed mentally and physically are being able to make these decisions, over and over this topic has changed the subject, our only problem is about child abuse and what they do when they grow up has nothing to do with this topic and dosnt even need to be brought up cause nothing will get accomplished debating somthing if we are not talking about the same thing

Get it Rusty.  I'm w/ you on minor's being able to make that decision.

I still have a prob w/ anyone that who supports legislation that denies any adults, whatever their sexual identification. the same rights that you and I have.

These peeps may not prescribe to the same "cup of tea" that I do sexually but they are no less equal citizens of the USA and as such should not have less what all else are Constitutionally granted.

• Like 3

is this a record? 5 pages in 9 hours?

• Like 1

Just now, Atilathehun99 said:

Get it Rusty.  I'm w/ you on minor's being able to make that decision.

I still have a prob w/ anyone that who supports legislation that denies any adults, whatever their sexual identification. the same rights that you and I have.

These peeps may not prescribe to the same "cup of tea" that I do sexually but they are no less equal citizens of the USA and as such should not have less what all else are Constitutionally granted.

See people who disagree on aot of things can agree on others, I agree with you. 1 thing I will say, as a Christian there is no reason to to virtue signal what the bible ses, if your not a Christian I camt hold you up to the rules of the bible. But as a Christian it's my job to show you the love Jesus speaks of that maybe one day you would want what I have. For a Christian to hold up non Christians to the gospel is the same thing as telling someone who lives in another country that they have to live like Americans. I really do get sick of back amd fourths and yes I am guilty of that at times. So my faith teaches that 1 man 1 women, well you know the rest,  and that's the way I will live. I know others dont believe that so it's a Christian's job to show them love at the same time demonstrating how we believe we are spose to live . But as I said before when it comes to kids it dosnt matter what anyone believes, we know they need to be protected 

• Like 1

I get serious about this subject, I have 4 kids, I've been on the bourd of education at my kids school for 5 years, I've been a youth group leader, and before my wife becoming a stay at home mom she took care of special needs kids at school. So really taking care of kids is the number 1 thing going on in my life amd I have alot of experience with them, and I consider myself an expert. I've went through alot of situations as a bourd of education member that I know the troubles kids go through amd also the care they need whether or not they think they dont need it 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

is this a record? 5 pages in 9 hours?

Probably.........I think instead of arguing over what the minors can and can't do the better discussion should should be the parents, or lack there of........if the kids in this country got half the attention that smart phones get, a lot of issues would lessen or even cure themselves IMO, and this gender swapping bs would be one of them.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Probably.........I think instead of arguing over what the minors can and can't do the better discussion should should be the parents, or lack there of........if the kids in this country got half the attention that smart phones get, a lot of issues would lessen or even cure themselves IMO, and this gender swapping bs would be one of them.

I found a dollar today

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I found a dollar today

Paper of coin?

If coin depending on age it could be worth more than the current dolla.

- Just sayin

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Paper of coin?

If coin depending on age it could be worth more than the current dolla.

- Just sayin

I've discovered a certain vending machine gives gold dollars for 5 and 10 dollar change, I find myself occasionally getting a slim Jim, not much into vending machine offerings, but I do like gold dollars. they aren't very old. but cool. 

the found dollar was paper

• Like 1

Well it beats owing a dollar:)

• Like 1

I've discovered a certain vending machine gives gold dollars for 5 and 10 dollar change, I find myself occasionally getting a slim Jim, not much into vending machine offerings, but I do like gold dollars. they aren't very old. but cool. 

Our local car wash gives gold dallor coins , I enjoy them, they are cool

3 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

If you feel guilty mail it to me..............

• Haha 4

I'm no genius but would have to think, if they exist, "gold dollars" would prob be about the size of a tic-tac?

• Haha 1

Just now, TP from Central PA said:

If you feel guilty mail it to me..............

guilt level kicks in somewhere between 20 and 50, im good, don't usually find those larger bills laying around till you get closer to western PA.....

1 minute ago, Atilathehun99 said:

I'm no genius but would have to think, if they exist, "gold dollars" would prob be about the size of a tic-tac?

probably

Just now, vtfireman85 said:

guilt level kicks in somewhere between 20 and 50, im good, don't usually find those larger bills laying around till you get closer to western PA.....

They are in a secure, unmarked location................a desk drawer with cat hair bedding.  I bet some of the print dates on them would blow your mind................

3 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

Gold color,.I thing sackagawaya is on em, amd yes I misspelled that

2 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

Gold color,.I thing sackagawaya is on em, amd yes I misspelled that

Presidents too

7 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

D03C37A6-FAC4-4EC6-B562-F634B9D1849D.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vtfireman85 said:

Presidents too

D03C37A6-FAC4-4EC6-B562-F634B9D1849D.jpeg

Get a bunch of them amd put em in a chest. 

1 minute ago, Rusty shackleford said:

Get a bunch of them amd put em in a chest. 

they do hold their value.....

Wow this took a unforeseen turn.  Lol. 
wait someone is missing...

Nevermind.